I lost my account

HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 18
I closed my account so that a friend would play with his and now when wanting to connect me, the one of him appears saved. This is not possible because more than one account is not allowed. Please help, I already made the claim and nobody answers me. I send screenshots of purchases made in the game as well.

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,372
    Instructions for lost game procedure

If you've already contacted support, you need to wait for support to respond. The save games are linked to Game Center or Google Play.

Just curious, what did your friend do to be able to play with his account on your device? Normally if it's device linking, if you click restore game it should bring back your original game.

• HellnightHellnight Member Posts: 18
    I closed my account so that a friend would play with his and now when wanting to connect me, the one of him appears saved. This is not possible because more than one account is not allowed. Please help, I already made the claim and nobody answers me. I send screenshots of purchases made in the game as well.
    The pusp the "new device" code. When I load my game saved in Google play, my account appears but it loads my friend's game
    @Hellnight please use the instructions above to contact support if you haven't already done so.

Normally if you use the device linking, it doesn't override the save game linked to your Game Center (iOS) or Google Play (Android).

What did you mean by "I close my account"? Are you currently logged into Game Center or Google Play? I would check to see if you are connected to Game Center or Google Play.
    Yes, I am connected to google play, unless this partner enters your account. I appear "welcome Hellnightex". I already wrote to the game attendance and sent game captures and payment receipts for purchases made. I sent my name from the google play account (Hellnightex) my nick (Hellnight) and my level (63). A robot responds and I do not receive a response from a human. When I go to the clan I also appear as "Lucas" the account of this companion. I'm desperate already ...
    I connect with my Google play and it does not appear "Hellnight" but "Lucas"
    Will it be overwritten?

I do not receive an answer, that's the worst
    @Hellnight if you've logged out of your google play account and logged back in and it didn't fix the issue, you will need to wait for support to respond.