Guild Wars on Easter Weekend - Really?

KriegKrieg Member Posts: 94
Personally, I think it's pretty lame to have Guid Wars on Easter Weekend. A lot of people just won't be around.

I'm not so dumb to think that any amount of complaining, reasonably or unreasonably, will make any sort of change.

So I guess I'll just "Gut Up", break out the Winter Hockey Stick and hope for the best....

TCBRITOGovernatorSCBMATransmuteJunTroublemakerbigbeanoShadowWalkerJenngMrLuckyJadenGameon

Comments

• JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 130
    I really hope not - not only the fact that we could face some issues - i also think that NG doesn't work on this weekend too :-)
    DoomSquad Family

• DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 488
    Err, where did you read that?
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 94
    Look at your Guild Wars tab in game.
    DrUnpleasant
    Krieg said:

Yeah, I assumed that was more of a placeholder given the expiry time on the current rewards. Would be good to have a clarification, but @Vane seemed to suggest we might have to wait longer for the next GW.
    Carl_s_Hat
  • KriegKrieg Member Posts: 94
    Yeah, I

Krieg said:

Yeah, I assumed that was more of a placeholder given the expiry time on the current rewards. Would be good to have a clarification, but @Vane seemed to suggest we might have to wait longer for the next GW.
    I’d prefer you being right and me wrong on this one.
  • TransmuteJunTransmuteJun Member Posts: 1,963
    I too hope that it is not this weekend, or that if it is, it is a 1 day test on Saturday.
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,011
    It's a mess. Blood all over the walls.

Close this game feature and let the game live in peace.

Time restraining and trying to force us to schedule our lives around the game was a very arrogant move by NG.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOSCBMAbladgierRealClareB
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 130
    Thx @Vane for this info, much appreciated!
    DoomSquad Family

• WhoareyouWhoareyou Member Posts: 46
    That sucks was looking foreword to guild wars this week as it would of been the only time I’ve got to use all my keys and had time to play thanks NG
    JenngUrbanjesusKrieg
  • GameonGameon Member Posts: 2
    Hang on. I went crazy farming so I would be ready for THIS weekend. What about ALL the money I spent doing that too?
    xbamfx
  • Samya77Samya77 Member Posts: 2
    A causa di questo problemi ci saranno ricompense x noi?
    xbamfx
    Samya77 said:

A causa di questo problemi ci saranno ricompense x noi?

Translation: GIEF COMPENSATION!
    xbamfx