No Guild Wars during the upcoming Easter weekend!

VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 204
Hi everyone!

To let you know regarding the upcoming weekend:

Guild Wars will not be running during the upcoming Easter weekend (April 20 - April 21).

Tomorrow, there will be a new announcement regarding the Guild Wars, once we finalise some more information to be ready for public release. I cannot comment more than that for now, but more news will shared tomorrow!
MystiquexbamfxJenngPandreqignasxMelxRenopwnsSPC_TORRESTroublemakerJankelTux77WellyLugaMrLuckyCHEREUVSGovernatorJadenromeoTransmuteJun

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 239
    Thanks @vane will help take a load off people still farming tomatoes for upgrades!
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight! New to the game, come to our guild,it has several high level players 2nd accounts there willing to help you grow. We have a chat group where we share videos and strategy.
    MacV
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Member Posts: 94
    Thank you @Vane, we just had a couple members leave so we need some time to recruit and fill up those spots. We're arming up and going back to war!!
    romeo
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 93
    Lame! I was excited to unlock the new Maggie and now we're pushing back guild wars. Shame, hopefully NG gives some compensation
    suzequeueTroublemakerAustin_ShiongbigbeanoGovernatorJadenromeoGameonDrhooDrUnpleasantKratosRenopwns
  • RealClareBRealClareB Member Posts: 128
    edited April 17
    Glad it's not this weekend. I left my Guild this week after 2 years and am enjoying the lack of stress and commitment required (and I'm only a c1000 player). I will probably find another guild in the next week or so (as I do enjoy GW), but am currently enjoying my freedom!
    Currently guild-less.
    johnacudaromeoMrLuckyDrhoo
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 560
    Just an idea @Vane but maybe some of the older threads could be unpinned.
    Troublemakermir