Guild Wars Temporarily Postponed

124»

Comments

• ScottieScottie Member Posts: 75
    @Fluxxx, you mentioned that you hope Guild Wars will be fixed & ready for the next update? Have you any idea when the next update might be
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 213
    Update is supposed to be end of September. @Scottie
    Scottie
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 406
    Yeah towards the end of September is when we're planning the update.
    GovernatorbigbeanoKing_Redeemer
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 270
    @Fluxxx I hope you won't return to the old GW format where it gets us stuck for 50 minutes on the phone without being able to do anything else. If GW comes back, it will have to rework and come back with another game format.

And also solve the problem of different speed times between iOs and Android systems, to make it a fair war.

If NG can't change these two situations, it's best not to go back with GW, the game is fine without it.
    Top 5 Global Guild - Now Recruiting
    Please send a email to either join or to discuss a merger to:
    [email protected]
    You can also apply through our Discord server. https://discord.gg/9QzFAVF
    TroublemakerSPC_TORRESATLAS-ZbigbeanoxbamfxKing_Redeemerpsychwolf
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,250
    The biggest problem in GWs is that it's an excluding mode that puts some players into stress, and subsequently, their guilds.

By locking the mode to Saturday + Sunday only, you automatically exclude many players. Those will want to play, and will stress themselves out to do it. This is no good.

> @TCBRITO said:
    > @Fluxxx I hope you won't return to the old GW format where it gets us stuck for 50 minutes on the phone without being able to do anything else. If GW comes back, it will have to rework and come back with another game format.
    >
    > And also solve the problem of different speed times between iOs and Android systems, to make it a fair war.
    >
    > If NG can't change these two situations, it's best not to go back with GW, the game is fine without it.

Agree 101% !!!
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOSPC_TORRESxbamfxKing_RedeemerimacharlieScottie
  • melkeinmelkein Member Posts: 1
    edited December 4
    Timyun said:

I know you NG have Hershel in Our World. So I want him in No Mans Land soon my weg mans connect. B)

Thanks for the informamation.