Hunter FM - Handrails - Fouled Prison Challenge

I'm finding the freemen hunter to be a bit of a pain and can not work out how to get around getting bruised by him. How do you get close enough to do enough hits to kill him, without taking damage enough to lose you stars? On my main account I am playing level 21 and my alternate is 15 but I am finding him a pain in both instances.

Is there a distance you can stay from freemen which will stop or discourage them from coming after you and do they prioritise attacking humans over walkers? This is killing my brain cells!

Damn freemen.

Comments

• BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 116
    Hunter or long range shooter with incendiary
    DoomSquadCBlock Leader...teaching the young to fight!
    Dbl_Edge_DEP
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 109
    edited April 24
    Yh I'm gonna try this out and see how it goes. Thanks.
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,054
    I shoot him, then stab him. Sometimes... I stab first then shoot?

I think I'm gonna try shooting him twice next. Stay tuned!
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    Burmeliinisbigbeano
    I will, don't forget to update me on your progress, I need to know the outcome of said event lol.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,445
    Hope that he spawns up top and the walkers take him out. If not, take a few bruisers along, take your hits and move on. 2* isn't the end of the world for that map :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 182
    Try and kill a few walkers nearby to get an assault and/or shooter charged up. The trick is not to kill all the ones in between you and the freemen. That way, they will kill the walkers on their turn leaving you free to take the hunter out, while staying far enough away from the melee freemen that they won’t come after you.

That’s my plan anyway, but not always possible, dependent upon the layout. As @WellyLuga said, 2 stars is not a bad result on this map
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    BurmeliinisWellyLugabigbeano
    So far I've been trying to keep my distance. I move the top surv down to the bottom left as quickly as I can, keep the team bunched together and pick the freemen off one by one, prioritising the hunter if possible.

Fire has worked, so long as you get him down to 1HP on the burn, he should die next turn as seen I've seen in the distance too.
    Pandreq
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 116
    Updating my suggestion above....starting about 30.1 I started using 3 bruisers. Remember you do not have to kill them just get to the exit. Stun and run will working, at level 33.2 now still 3*.
    DoomSquadCBlock Leader...teaching the young to fight!
    Zette
    That's reassuring. 3 bruisers, I will try that too once it gets a bit nuts. As it stands, the fire trick still works.