Worth Keeping Or Scrapping?

These 3 have been on my mind for scrapping for some time now, I have all heroes unlocked except HMaggie (for obvious reasons) and I need to clear out my ranks and replace.
I just want to know whether the pictured toons are worth investing in or getting rid of. Please give reasons either way. Thanks.

Comments

• tabernactabernac Member Posts: 650
    I'd keep them for the Distance, but would stop investing in them.
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 109
    Okay, hadn't considered distance fodder actually. I will get back to searching for 4/5 epics in that case.
  • HerbergeHerberge Member Posts: 201
    Scrapped them all in a timely manner.
    BiggsDarkLighter
    Thanks for the input. Once I find better, I will look at replacing these.
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 61
    I’d get rid of home runner first, she doesn’t have retaliate or punish and I don’t find bullet dodge very valuable on a bruiser. Then scare bear. Avenger Eva is the best since she has revenge but still not ideal traits. Ruthless is vital for hunters and shooters.
    SPC
    Thanks for the break down, Scare Bear and Home Runner helped me for a while pre ruthless and punish but and Eva was an okay pull for the time, however I've left those toons on the bench to use as fodder for the distance, once I get better traited toons I will scrap them.
  • PicPic Member Posts: 625
    Scrsp
    Dbl_Edge_DEP
    Only Home_Runner is left, the other two are scrapped. Holding off from scrapping HR due to waiting on replacement bruiser. I'm not taking on any more gunners who have DS anymore, I just can't do it to myself.