HELP Fouled prison hand rails

My best ever 34.1 but can't do handrails after 8 tries. I have 3 3 star and others at 2 guess I can go for 3 star on others then call it quits. I have got to 37 before. Anyone else having this problem? I used all bruiser all hunter jesus michonne bruiser, Sasha shooter shooter its all crap shoot.

Comments

• Eliyah_mEliyah_m Member Posts: 18
    I use all bruiser with eugene in lead and 2 punish bruiser/Morgan + punish bruiser
    mack22rogueDS
  • Sg_DeathSg_Death Member Posts: 61
    I use Riot gear Glenn, Carl and Aaron, work up charge for shooters and then take out the hunter and then go for exit.
    Member : Dead Stalkers
    rogueDS
  • fretjefretje Member Posts: 59
    edited April 2019
    Yeah, there's definitely something wrong with the balance in this set of maps. Both Handrails and Reverse Escape are orders of magnitude harder on higher levels than the other maps in this set. On 34 I still have 3 stars on the other maps, while these 2 I have to retry several times before I even get 1 star (with a lot of luck). I wonder sometimes if the NG devs/testers ever play these maps on these higher levels... they should to know the balance is not right, right? ;-)
    Sg_DeathromeoInadequateGirlrogueDS
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 319
    Thank you everyone. I just had to go quick with all bruisers. Took so much gold dang. Made it to 35.2 but was always reverse escape and rails that killed me.