Raids

I want the option to return fire on anyone raiding my outpost. You attack me then I want the otion to go back and raid your outpost....maybe two days later.....maybe a week later.
Go ahead spend the trade goods...no worries. But i want the option to hit back. Nextgames spends hours trying to improve the game. Do the "return fire" option and it steps up a little. Everyone appreciates revenge. Everyone!!!!!
romeomack22DonCoquitabernacJenngATLAS-ZbigbeanoMrLuckymsapaevSg_DeathDrUnpleasantDrhooTCBRITODanski_46SPC_TORRESJankelDeathwish198900rpm

Comments

• MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 361
    Excellent idea! When your base gets attacked in Star Wars Commander, win or lose, you have the option for "Revenge". Sadly, there is also the opportunity to "Replay", so you can watch the enemy's attack and make changes to your layout if necessary. Don't see NG adding these changes, but EXCELLENT IDEA! ;)
    Deathwish19Jenngcaptainjrl
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,748
    edited April 29
    Fantastic idea! Although only if there's a limit. I once played a zombie game (I forget the name) where you had the option to attack someone's base when they raided yours, the only problem was that they also got the same option and that started an everlasting back and forth until someone decided to be the bigger man (or woman) and rise above it :lol:
    Jadenjimmorrison369MrLuckyJenng
  • IcePeterIcePeter Member Posts: 21
    Weekend Warrior and Bloody Chainsaw hit me at least twice a week! While revenge would be nice, I crush many more than crush me and don’t particularly want to make myself more of a target.