Chapters

Any thoughts on resetting the chapters? It's been so long since I have completed them, it would be new again.
tabernacMrLuckyDeathwish19romeoZetteJohnny_and_KatanaDanski_46Tripodmack22BWilshuskersoxfanxbamfxflyingcowkingShadowWalkertat2hoot

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,085
    Bod said:

I think @Midlo88 said reset the chapters and play again not asking for new chapters

Was that in response to me? Someone else did ask for new chapters though.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    mack22xbamfx
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 295
    @JayZ
    You and me both! ;)
    I think this thread is asking for anything Chapter related! We as a whole have been begging for years ...
  • Midlo88Midlo88 Member Posts: 15
    Yep anything chapter related. Just unlock them similar to how we can replay parts of the season missions.
    MrLuckyBWilsTransmuteJun
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 206
    Or just modify them a bit for challenge maps...they are already there. No need to reinvent the wheel, just put new hubcaps on them.
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    Deathwish19
  • Bill666Bill666 Member Posts: 10
    Please reset the chapters, we need a little something to help with GW withdrawal
    SPC_TORRES
  • Gman74Gman74 Member Posts: 47
    Well if you won’t consider redoing the missions why not swap it’s place with outpost. Tired of scrolling past the things I don’t use to get to the ones that I do
    tabernacSCBMADeathwish19
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 984
    @Vane new material is there to take this game further
    Deathwish19
  • FrankoFranko Member Posts: 13
    I hate the fact that it still shows the Chapter section on the Mission screen. Just get rid of it because it's a waste if space!!
    KyrusromeoSCBMA
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,407
    Move the guild wars button out the way when you’re at it! 2 game modes which we can’t play just sitting there reminding us of the good times! :-)
    KyrusromeoMidlo88BWils
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 571
    > @Firekid said:
    > Move the guild wars button out the way when you’re at it! 2 game modes which we can’t play just sitting there reminding us of the good times! :-)

They heard you, gw has moved to the end!
    romeo