15678911»

Comments

• PicPic Member Posts: 1,023
    Bump 
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 306
    Bump.
    Pic
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 203
    This is a long post and I encourage you to read it if you are looking for a guild. You are doing your due diligence looking for a new guild to join. This is it.

I joinned the Maverick's guild family (yes, family) at the beginning of the year. The communication and it's effect on my level of play has been wonderful. My star count doubled in the first month. I set a plan on how to develop and I've stuck to it. I'm now approaching end game faster than i thought i would. There are stay guilds with no movement and movement guilds where players can compete. I can grow my game when i want and chill with my game when i want. All this is great and should be enough for many players. But there is more.

Two months after i joinned Maverick's our world suffered the greatest highly infectious disease in a century. I grew up in nyc and i watched from a distance as my city melted. My family is there. Even though they're ok, my family knows several people who have died. I had some bad days. I had some worse days. Everyone did. We all have our stories. And because of all the different chats we utilize with Maverick's, we were able to share and vent and listen to each other in the ways that we needed to so we could help ourselves and help each other. The casual chats addressed our confusion and questions and advice. The adult chat had the neccessary venting and rage. Each specific Maverick's guild has at least one internal chat and I'm sure the others worked as wonderfully as my guilds did for us. Do some of us have differing political views and personality types? Of course! And none of that matters when discussing how to grocery shop safely so you don't bring home something that might kill your family, your roommate, your neighbor. I'm sure many guilds have grown closer and stronger as a result of this pandemic. I'm not sure how many but i know that THIS one certainly has.

I just had a significant surgery on my face (deviated septum) and I've been avoiding it for years. As luck would have it, someone else in Maverick's had one recently as well. He's taken the time to talk to me about it and he's given me some wonderful advice. I've followed it dilligently and i am conviced that right now i am experiencing a faster rate of recovery because of Maverick's. I was less fearful about the whole process because of him. What's next? Will Maverick's help me plot a successful 401k or provide some tax help? Perhaps I'll get a backyard redesign and landscape plan going. And the foodies... Oh my. I've never seen so much homemade pizza before. Seriously. This guild family is increadible.

I've found my forever home. How the hell did i get so lucky?
    PicdemongirlTeherrorPaste
    @ghost_pepper this post made my day! I'm so glad you see this as a family! Because that was the idea behind what we're all about.. Different region/language/personal views. It doesn't matter when you're here. We all meet on a common ground and that's NML TWD.

You have opened up my eyes to great badging techniques. You help anyone asked about badging. 

Glad you're here and I'm glad you're having fun/healing faster. :)  at the end of the day we're all just trying to stay healthy and keep our loved ones in good health. When I'm on here  and my minds occupied the epidemic seems to fade away a little bit not completely but a little bit.

💪💪💪🙏🙏🤟🏻👍😷😎
    demongirlTeherror
  • demongirldemongirl Member Posts: 23
    Man, I never post on the forum anymore, but after reading your post I had to. Mavs is a FAMILY, first and foremost. I’ve been playing NML since the beginning, I started with RickRollers (love you fam), we merged with UL (love you fam) and ultimately merged with Mavs. Best decision ever, our love of the game and our bonds with each other are what keeps me going. Whether you’re brand new, mid-level or a balls out player...we got you, there are no strangers in Mavs, only family. 
    Thanks @ghost_pepper for this post, you frickin’ rock.
    RickRolling since Feb 2016
    TeherrorPic
  • TeherrorTeherror Member Posts: 35
    @ghost_pepper
    I can honestly say "You" Have been a great addition to our Mavericks family.
    I'm glad your recovering nicely from your surgery..♥️
    Your right we do have a lot to offer any and all types of players.. From super competitive to Casual..15 great guilds..
    We have players willing to mentor any players that need it.. Our chatrooms and videos are amazing with friendly players..
    We have some of the best players in the WORLD in Mavericks. They are all willing to share their knowledge of the game.. Since many of our players have been playing since the beginning of this game.. They have a bunch of Tips to help you get a better score.." Our stars are your Stars"
    We are often one of the top 3 each week on the leaderboards/ in GWs ..
    We have players from all over the world..
    So like @ghost_pepper We can and will help you become a better you in this game.. So come join our family ❣️

Thanks so much @ghost_pepper
    ♥️😘
    I'm so glad you came to our family..
    Thanks for the help with badges.. 🍻
    PastePicdemongirl
  • XenathewarriorXenathewarrior Member Posts: 306
    Bump.
    Pic
  • ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 513
    Are you assigned to a particular guild or can you move up the  ranks 
    Wild Walking Family
    Pic
    @Reeconn
    Yes we have movement guilds and stay guilds.
    Mavericksguild.com 
    Reeconn
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 379
    Bump
    Pic
  • ShmaryahuShmaryahu Member Posts: 157
    bump

Bump 
    Bump 
    Bump
    Bump 
    Bump 
    Bump 
  • FuriousMoldovanFuriousMoldovan Member Posts: 383
    @Pic
    Friendly brag and bump from our family to yours 😇

Founder and Leader of the original TWD Guild established in 2015.
    Join us: cutt.ly/TWD-guild
    Pic
    @FuriousMoldovan

Thank you for the bump :) Congratulations 
    FuriousMoldovan
  • ghost_pepperghost_pepper Member Posts: 203
    Bump
    Bump