No ads!!

Tux77Tux77 Member Posts: 121
I can’t post the picture but I have lost all ads in camp and after missions. Using iPhone and have power cycled phone and still nothing. Please advise. @Vane
Zette

Comments

• ZetteZette Member Posts: 316
    I'm using Android and mine's not there either. No after mission crates either.
    Just out of curiosity, have u got any jackpots since ur ads r not working? I've done 8 missions so far this morning and no JP's yet and my luck is usually not that bad! I have a guildmate that is getting the ads and the JP's. And for the record, I've never had to reset ad ID like some have. Whenever the ads haven't worked in the past, they've always just started back working on their own so doesn't seem like problem with phone but rather on ng's side.
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 357
    edited May 4
    @Tux77 @Zette
    You have to reset your advertising ID.
    @Zbot helped me on a previous thread
    "CAN'T PLAY ADS!" ;)
    Zette
    > @MrLucky said:
    > @Tux77 @Zette
    > You have to reset your advertising ID.
    > @Zbot helped me on a previous thread
    > "CAN'T PLAY ADS!" ;)

Thanks! I've never had to do that before. Had seen that others had to do it quite often and guildmates do it pretty regular but mine has been fine up until now. Even when it would act up, it fixed itself. Guess the luck had to run out at some point... And with the JP's...got 3 in a row after 8 with nothing so luck's being a bit bipolar with me right now! Lol!
    MrLucky