Is Your Camp Prepared?!

If they ever do a gate breach is your camp set up to make it as hard as possible to get to your people, post camp screenshots

Comments

• LonginusLonginus Member Posts: 45
    Nobody can find my memorial :p
    masmith93
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    edited February 2016
    @Longinus Did you not build one, screenshot
    @i8azmbe the memorial does exist in the scene.
  • masmith93masmith93 Member Posts: 3,512
    It's fascinating how people set up their camps.
    Proud member of the Empty Memorial Club.
    WHMGTYSNNBC - Retirement Guild Leader
    Coming soon to Finland to hug Teeceezy.
    This space intentionally left blank.
  • @Longinus oh behind your hospital, i had mine behind the tree on the left near the building with the garage door but i forgot where i put it so i had to move it
    Longinus
  • @Longinus if it isnt behind your hospital, haha very cool and stealth
    Longinus
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    Lmao mines set up for comfort with my nice lil campfire in the middle and my tents and council set up around it...that way when my survivors get drunk they can virtually roll into bed :)
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
    masmith93[Deleted User]
    @i8azmbe yes you are right lol, it's behind hospital.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    edited February 2016
    @tammy screenshot, haha, mines set up where most of the loudest stuff happens near the back so they cant be heard as easy, and where people sleep, but i switched the tents with training and workshop cause of the big icon that appears at the top of them from time to time, got in the way of collecting xp, fire way back in the corner to be less visible to walkers, radio tent use to be where the lowest farm is cause the tower that is there, should have just been able to hook radio stuff to that, farms are only near the fence cause they are kinda quiet not cause of the prison from the show, and storage near fence to slow down walkers if there id a breach, same with the farms

@masmith93 screenshot
    [Deleted User]
  • @Longinus very cool, i did some messing, depending on where you situate your screen you can hide it behing the build/gold icon or the guild icon on the right

• FizzyPinotFizzyPinot Member Posts: 355
    Oh no, but I like the design of my manicured layout, I guess art wins over survival in my camp! My lot are a goner
    yay Z Nation trailer now out for new season!
    Post your camp Fizzy.
  • @FizzyPinot screenshot
  • @masmith93 looks good, very organized
    @i8azmbe LOL - apparently in comparison to you and @Longinus. Both layouts would make me crazy but oddly enough, I'm only that organized in my game. I should probably go organize my kitchen drawers a bit. :D
  • @masmith93 organize them drawers, we play kickball in the center of my camp, you can almost see the diamond from the travel paths
  • WalkerKillr76WalkerKillr76 Member Posts: 22
    I had to take two different shots on my iPad to get it all in....I'm a little bit of a neat freak....can I just say that the white lines drive me crazy? Lol
  • @WalkerKillr76 you are a neat freak, no worries, i suggest that they make the run lines tan or brown @eetu @Tk-421 so it looks natural like worn down grass
  • tammytammy Member Posts: 1,716
    I don't know how to post a pic here :(
    LEADER OF RETRIBUTION GUILD
    Click here to join RETRIBUTION guild
  • @tammy in the text box the icon that looks like a sheet of paper with the top right corner folded is the one for pictures
  • i8azmbe said:

@tammy in the text box the icon that looks like a sheet of paper with the top right corner folded is the one for pictures

Thanks for informing me also as I didn't know that.
    Of course with my cell it's next to impossible to screenshot, I've only gotten 2 in 6 months. But at least I'll know how to if I get lucky
    "Everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face"
    Mike Tyson
  • @bgbelden whats wrong with your screenshot
  • i8azmbe said:

@bgbelden whats wrong with your screenshot

When I go to hit volume & power, I either shut the cell off or turn the volume up and down. Droid here.
    Mike Tyson
  • @bgbelden i have samsung devices so its power and home button for me, but in the play store you can find a screenshot app that lets you just shake your phone or double tap or various other kinds of things, so im expecting a screenshot soon, get on it
  • I have a "gestures" thing in my settings, something about shaking the phone. I'll ✔ it out real quick
    Mike Tyson
  • @bgbelden no worries, take your time, im mostly messing
  • It wasn't what I thought it was but I found this.
    Mike Tyson
  • So now I'll go kill some walkers and bring back a souvenir
    Mike Tyson
This discussion has been closed.