*New* Overrun Compound Critique..

2»

Comments

• JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,168
    @Danski_46 I'm too late to help you here, but for future reference: I used stabby Rick, bruiser Glenn, and another Punisher. I stunned and passed charges off to each other. I didn't even bother with the fatties at RSL40+. Cleared the normal walkers and used the Bruisers to open the chests closest to the fatties. Prayed they didn't get stunned (for too long) and ran for the exits.
    Elder in Legacy Eh, a top 10 global Challenge and Guild Wars guild
    PM me or visit this link to join the Eh family!
    Visit this link for my Distance and Challenge strategy videos
    Danski_46romeo
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 682
    Thanks @JayZ, I did pass it @41 with Stabby tr knife, ps scout spear and bruiser staff. Had to kill everything lol but scraped through and hit 2k for the first time 👍
    mack22JayZDodkongWellyLuga
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    I liked the reworked set
    zeekdogDanski_46JadenDonCoqui
  • BttlOpenerBttlOpener Member Posts: 849
    Thanks to everyone who responded to this thread.

@DonCoqui My buddy lost three of his survivors, on a deadly mission, not realizing he could shut those doors. He rage quit, I brought him back after explaining it to him.

My critique..

Deathtrap- Pretty clean to get through..
    The Delivery Man- Plus- No Freemen
    Neutral- The Tank spawn box.
    Rat Race- Negative- A bit to long and all the shadow areas.
    Car Crash- Negative- Map a bit too large, considering all you have to do is kill all
    walkers.
    Data Center- Negative- The beginning point, especially with the two tanks locations
    and the three loot boxes.
    Push On- Pretty clean with melee.

As far as the survivor bonus, Hunter is weak, would be better with a Scout or Warrior buff.

I wrote these critiques when I was still running ranged survivors (for the XP). After switching over to melee, with Jesus in the lead, I achieved my highest star count.