Reinforcement Token Changes!

Comments

• DeadkillerDeadkiller Member Posts: 78
    Sounds like we work our asses off to grow our weapons & heroes & now they want more money. No thanks. Keep you tokens release higher level weapons & upgrade council etc. reinforcement token were good the way they were. This sucks.
  • Ozzy99Ozzy99 Member Posts: 21
    Serp said:

> @Ozzy99 said:

> @Vane Will the tokens be purchasable or are they only obtainable by playing the game?

I literally laughed out loud when I read this, of course you will be able to buy them, it’s NG!

I'm aware its kinda an obvious question, but I didn't want to assume. My concern is that if the tokens are purchasable, is it going to cost more to get the 28+ tokens than it is to buy the equipment outright. Each following update will only further increase this cost as well...
    Killdozer187_ATLAS-ZrogueDS
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    > @Ozzy99 said:
    > > @Ozzy99 said:
    >
    > > @Vane Will the tokens be purchasable or are they only obtainable by playing the game?
    >
    >
    >
    > I literally laughed out loud when I read this, of course you will be able to buy them, it’s NG!
    >
    > I'm aware its kinda an obvious question, but I didn't want to assume. My concern is that if the tokens are purchasable, is it going to cost more to get the 28+ tokens than it is to buy the equipment outright. Each following update will only further increase this cost as well...

😊
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,466
    edited May 9
    > @Ozzy99 said:
    > > @Ozzy99 said:
    >
    > > @Vane Will the tokens be purchasable or are they only obtainable by playing the game?
    >
    >
    >
    > I literally laughed out loud when I read this, of course you will be able to buy them, it’s NG!
    >
    > I'm aware its kinda an obvious question, but I didn't want to assume. My concern is that if the tokens are purchasable, is it going to cost more to get the 28+ tokens than it is to buy the equipment outright. Each following update will only further increase this cost as well...

In the spirit of giving the community what it wants, I'm hoping bundles will include a number of tokens, equal to amount needed for upgrade costing 1/2 or less CASH than it would cost to buy the same weapon new.

ie - 28 tokens for around $5 in the current cycle.

Any more $$ than that and it kinda defeats the point.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    Ozzy99CronusromeoJaden
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    edited May 9
    I have a better idea. How about a reward system like Subway does with subway stamps.
    Purchase x amount foot longs you get 1 free. 🤣

I think NG should give a free weapon for every 5 purchased or x amount of dollars spent.

Make Reward Programs Great Again!!!! 🤷‍♂️👻
    TCBRITODonCoquiR20
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    Awesome News !!! Hopefully they will be available to purchase as well.

• MetalMetal Member Posts: 470
    Hope it’s cool save some time looking for the right equipment all the time
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,201
    This is good news. Good idea, as most you NG have brought us. What I fear is the execution. But let's hope for the best.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITOATLAS-Z
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 575
    > @tallinie said:
    > It will take several months to be able to use my gift reinforcement token as all my gear is already upgraded to my current maximum and Im still far from being able to upgrade workshop and use the token... You either need to postpone the change or make sure that we get those 28 extra tokens.

Yup. Whatever upgrade tokens haven’t been used by the update should be converted to the new currency.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    captainjrl
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 350
    This makes my head hurt.
  • goldenboygoldenboy Member Posts: 12
    Das machen TWDNML um die Spieler zu beruhigen die gekaufte Waffen mit speziellen Eigenschaften haben.. bei jedem Upgrade im Spiel sind die bisher so gut wie unbrauchbar geworden (Rat - Werkstatt-Kämpfer uplevel)... das soll den Kauf von speziellen Waffen ankurbeln und für mehr Umsatz sorgen.. zudem werden die erforderlichen Tolken schwer oder nur gegen Geld zu beschaffen sein..
    .. Ziel von twdnml ist dich mit dem Spiel Geld zu verdienen...
  • goldenboygoldenboy Member Posts: 12
    That's what they do to reassure the players who have bought weapons with special features... with every upgrade in the game they have become almost useless (Council - Workshop Fighters uplevel)... that's supposed to boost the purchase of special weapons and increase sales... moreover, the necessary Tolken will be hard to find or only available for money...

.. The goal of twdnml is to earn money with the game...
    Sg_DeathTCBRITO
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,939
    Hard to judge if that's good or not since we never got to reqlly know how single tokens would work.

Hopefully ratio that was planned for single won't be decreased for the new format.
    Jaden
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    @Vane I’m guessing you guys have a rough idea of how many weapons you want people to be able to upgrade each year, which will in turn dictate the frequency of receiving these as they are fixed rewards. Any chance you could give us a clue to how many you guys are currently thinking of?
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    I kind of knew that be the answer but you don’t ask you don’t get :-) thanks for the responses! Keep up the good work!
  • GarretGarret Member Posts: 135
    Garret said:

@Vane any consideration upping the rarity of the equipment when using these tokens? i have several epic with ideal traits. that could be an added bonus.

@Vane
  • VaneVane Community Manager Posts: 205
    Garret said:

Garret said:

@Vane any consideration upping the rarity of the equipment when using these tokens? i have several epic with ideal traits. that could be an added bonus.

@Vane
    I don't think this will be a part of Reinforcement Tokens functionality, only levels @Garret
    Garret
  • General_QuatreGeneral_Quatre Member Posts: 990
    @Vane What do you mean by "Campaign" as opposed to Challenge/Distance? You keep using that word like it's a regular part of the game, but I have no idea what that means.
  • Bloodundertales77Bloodundertales77 Member Posts: 21

This is fine with us, we can level up the weapons that we like the most, that's what I think, guys