Reinforcement Token Changes!

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,686
    @Drhoo i think it works like this you were going to get 5 a year through guild wars (if you played it and were in a guild who could get to tier 4) and campaigns. Now you’ll get 168 a year by playing challenge and distance and campaigns. They know how many weapons they want you to be able to upgrade and if it was 1 or 28 they’ll make it so it’s roughly the same.
    Johnbert
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    edited May 11
    I want to see my prowl bag filled up with these juicy reinforcement tokens you speak of
    tabernacandy75Raven2318Governator
  • R20R20 Member Posts: 7
    nn gostei disso de ter q usar varios tokens sera q nn poderia como tava com apenas 1 tokens e dando e varios modos acho q ficaria melhor...!
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    edited May 13
    Caesar is hungry for bananas and reinforcement tokens. Make it rain @Vane

The AMEX linked to my Paypal is ready baby. I might even drop a few stacks, "you know what I'm saying"
    MrLuckyxbamfxATLAS-Z
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 141
    edited May 15
    I have a doubt, I still have legendary Daryl RPG enhanced to max level 25. I now have level 29 weapons. It will be possible to bring the RPG to level 29 with reinforcement tokens or will it not be possible to improve it?
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,872
    edited May 20
    I have not seen one of these tokens yet?
    Where are they?

So when I upgrade a level 27 prison rifle to level 28, I need 27 of these tokens?

Upgrading weapons was about the only thing I was exited about when reading about the update
    This sounds like the mess I thought it would end up as

It sounded too good to be true, and now it is

Timboski
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 178
    When is update to change this
    captainjrl
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,353
    @Jankel don't waste your reinforcement tokens on that trash weapon
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    xbamfxKilldozer187_bigbeano
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 141
    @crambert_nec Thanks for the advice
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 114
    Since I couldn't play much last 6 weeks I still haven't upgraded any of training ground / workshop.

So since my reinforcement token will be worth 1/28 soon, should I upgrade workshop first this time to use my gift token?

Or will there be enough time until the next update to upgrade both?!
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,577
    Johnbert said:

Since I couldn't play much last 6 weeks I still haven't upgraded any of training ground / workshop.

So since my reinforcement token will be worth 1/28 soon, should I upgrade workshop first this time to use my gift token?

If you are maxed out with your Supplies and your gear is all Level 25, I would. Pick a piece of gear to level up that you normally don't find in mission crates (like the Winter Bow). That's my advice for what it's worth.
    SPC_TORRESJohnbert
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 219
    Johnbert said:

As Vane mentioned, with the update 3.3. the freegifted reinforcement token will be useless, and this update shall (not confirmed, but was mentioned by Vane somewhere in a post) hit us beginning of June, i would try to focus on the workshop. I recommend to upgrade a weapon which makes damage (bow, spear) and f.e. Morgans staff. In addition, a lvl 25 character can still use this weapon after you upgraded it with a reinforcement token
    DoomSquad Family

Johnbert
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 265
    I'm a tad confused, but glad that I used my reinforcement token on spear (bow was a close second, being the only 5 trait gear in game).

I'm mostly confused why folks are so spooled up. Instead of cherished gear becoming dross, it continues to serve. Believe me, I have a locker room full of sub-25, epic and legendary specials, fully upgraded, that I will NEVER SCRAP!

That shit was the nuts, years gone by! I giggled while using it! I teared up a bit when I had to put it on the shelf. (See my post about memorial tent.)

If I could have carried it into 26+, still gleaming, I would have without question!! No unicorn replaces standards-breaking special gear:
    - 3 arc on bruiser?
    - silent and tactical ON TOP OF three bitchin traits?!
    - ranged on scout; line kill on pistol?!?!

Fuck you haters! I want my precious to stay relevant. We might never see their kind again... And hanging them on a wall to go use generic crap with slightly better numbers would send me "out goin huntin with ma dog".

Next Games: I curse you almost daily.
    But I respect your approach to game theory and design. Don't take any guff from these swine.
    ignasRealClareB
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 265
    That said, I was hoping that reinforcing an item would upgrade the lowest trait. For example, a legendary has silver, gold, gold. It would be kinda bitchin if that became gold, gold, gold.
    It's all just numbers.
    But +X damage is snooze worthy.
    +Y of that 'weak' trait is chubby worthy, especially if it's a percentage trait that can synergize with lucky. Reinforcing it makes it change gameplay, not just the damage number that floats overhead.

Just sayin'.
    Namaste.
  • CHEREUVSCHEREUVS Member Posts: 26
    Es humanamente imposible hacer estas puntuaciones, sin ningún tipo de MOD, o APK! .Aestos no los Banean ??????
    TCBRITOcrambert_necBigBob
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 114
    Thanks for the advise guys, I'll upgrade workship first then. Don't want to lose my reinforcement token.
    edited June 1
    PUES SI, ACUSO DE TRAMPOSOS !!. Y para su información tengo blustacks para poder compartir fotos y videos con mi clan a traves del whattsap, y tener una segunda opción por si alguna vez pierdo mi android.empezé el juego el 6 del 11 de 2015, comprado armas, gastado durante muchas semanas recarga de gasolina, y a duras penas ha llegado a 1400 estrellas !!
    Más de 3000 !!! ????? .Juego sucio seguro !!!!
    edited June 1
    Es imposible que siempre sean los mismos los que estan arriba y con números que en una semana son casi físicamente imposibles de conseguir y por horas que tiene el dia (24H) pues yo estando de baja he intentado hacer todas las partidas posibles con las que te da opción el juego y lo de esta gente no es normal!!!!! TONGO!!!!! PRIVILEGIOS O CONOCIMIENTOS DE VENTAJAS ÚNICAS CON LAS QUE NO CONTAMOS EL RESTO DE JUGADORES SUPER VETERANOS!!!!
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,167

But why did I get a wall lecture @CHEREUVS ?
    GovernatorSPC_TORRESbigbeanoromeo

I have zero control or input on this and honestly am confused as to why you posted this on my wall. I’m gonna think it’s just a language barrier issue and you didn’t get my joke. That’s what I do. I know nothing and I laugh.
    GovernatorSPC_TORRESbigbeano
    It’s been a minute since I was called a tramp also lol

SPC_TORRESGovernatorbigbeanoJaden