Reinforcement Token Changes!

13»

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,202
    @Drhoo i think it works like this you were going to get 5 a year through guild wars (if you played it and were in a guild who could get to tier 4) and campaigns. Now you’ll get 168 a year by playing challenge and distance and campaigns. They know how many weapons they want you to be able to upgrade and if it was 1 or 28 they’ll make it so it’s roughly the same.
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,141
    Agree @Drhoo,
    Instead of 1 Reinforcement token that is immediately usable, we are being put back into the “collection” mode. 🤷‍♂️
    SPC_TORRESJenngNezobigbeano
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 266
    edited May 11
    I want to see my prowl bag filled up with these juicy reinforcement tokens you speak of
    tabernacandy75Raven2318Governator
  • R20R20 Member Posts: 1
    nn gostei disso de ter q usar varios tokens sera q nn poderia como tava com apenas 1 tokens e dando e varios modos acho q ficaria melhor...!
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 266
    edited May 13
    Caesar is hungry for bananas and reinforcement tokens. Make it rain @Vane

The AMEX linked to my Paypal is ready baby. I might even drop a few stacks, "you know what I'm saying"
    MrLuckyxbamfxATLAS-Z
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 92
    edited May 15
    I have a doubt, I still have legendary Daryl RPG enhanced to max level 25. I now have level 29 weapons. It will be possible to bring the RPG to level 29 with reinforcement tokens or will it not be possible to improve it?
  • EL34xyzEL34xyz Member Posts: 1,844
    edited May 20
    I have not seen one of these tokens yet?
    Where are they?

So when I upgrade a level 27 prison rifle to level 28, I need 27 of these tokens?

Upgrading weapons was about the only thing I was exited about when reading about the update
    This sounds like the mess I thought it would end up as

It sounded too good to be true, and now it is

Timboski
  • RoadRashRoadRash Member Posts: 176
    When is update to change this
    captainjrl
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,322
    @Jankel don't waste your reinforcement tokens on that trash weapon
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    xbamfx
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 92
    @crambert_nec Thanks for the advice
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,341
    @Vane. How many Reinforcement Tokens, if any, do we get back when we scrap something that was upgraded with them?
    SPC_TORRESEL34xyzcaptainjrlDanski_46