Reinforcement Token Changes!

124»

Comments

• CHEREUVSCHEREUVS Member Posts: 27
    "Duras penas" significa "Hard penalties,y la razon de mandarte ele mnsaje, fué por puro azar!! jejeje sorry
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    Yeah yeah yeah
    Been to jail and out
    With @Killdozer187_ in the county
    King_Redeemer
  • KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 187
    Why do i have the feeling the game soon dies?
    TimyunKing_RedeemerPic
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 256
    Vane said:

Hi everyone!

As I mentioned previously, I want to share new changes and more details regarding the Reinforcement Token in the upcoming update with you guys.

This also means that your current Reinforcement Token, received as an update gift, will lose its value when an update with these changes goes Live. The estimated time for the next update to happen is around a month or so from now (today is May 9), so I would recommend to use your Reinforcement Token by that time, in order to avoid it losing its value. If somehow this opportunity is missed, we will try to find a way to convert your current single token to the number of tokens with your maximum level of equipment (minus 1, as you already have one Reinforcement Token), but the approach to this process is not yet finalized.

Hy @Vane will this week the 3.3 hit us? Or do you have an estimated timeframe? Much appreciated, thanks in advance
    Joe
    romeo
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 256
    Thx @Vane

🤘🏼
    Vane
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,216
    Awesome! Patch notes?! :smiley:@Vane
  • TCBRITOTCBRITO Member Posts: 419
    > @Vane said:
    > Hey Joe, the estimated timeline for an update, if everything goes fine, is next week :)

@Vane , Are we going to fix the round passes?
    Troublemaker
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 744
    edited June 2019
    Think we can get the prowl bag back before the announcement of the update, announcing the date of the update?

Or maybe a badge sorting system that isn't so janky.

I'm a simple ape
    SPC_TORRESGovernatorSg_Death
  • redhzuanredhzuan Member Posts: 1
    Sry for necro ing, but got a question regarding this topic. I just started palying the game about a week and bought the shotgun and its great, was hoping the shotgun will carry me through. Currently my survivor hero is at 9, and the shotgun is at lvl 11( bought when i was lvl8), was wondering if i want it to carry me through lvl 20, does that mean i need 11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19= 135 tokens? If yes will it be easy to get that much of token since i currently have 20 and that bcuz of the lvl up gift. Tq
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 6,438
    To add to what @WellyLuga said, Jackpot events are also great for farming tomatoes on gas booster.

#Zombrex (Neo / Horizon / (OG) / Genesis / Prime / Elite) 

Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX FAMILY. 
    Our page :
    https://m.facebook.com/Zombrex2015/

Send me a PM
    WellyLuga
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 159
    edited December 2019
    Ok so I have been saving my reinforcement tokens for a 5 second upgrade, which is currently running.

As a Christmas present to myself, i wanted to use my 500+ Tokens for which i have saved and spent money on.

When down to 310 Tokens, i could not upgrade anymore!! I relogged the game to discover 283 Reinforcement tokens wiped from my account.

I have requested in game help but i doubt they can do anything today, being Christmas day.

I really could not be any more dissappointed by this game at the moment. I will be requesting a monetary refund for the cash i have spent and will save my self the dissappointment of continously complaining about things i have paid that dont work.

Merry Christmas to all but losing £90 of tokens on Christmas morning kind of finalizes this game for me.

Game over
  • Stalker20Stalker20 Member Posts: 1,219
    @MFJigsaw, how many pieces did you upgrade with the reinforcement tokens? There's been a visual glitch with them, I did a couple of items and the game showed I'd only used 2 tokens, when I reloaded it showed I'd used 58.
    TCBRITOMFJigsaw
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,176
    Yeah @MFJigsaw its a visual thing, it did deduct the right amount each time but didn’t show it. You’ve been able upgrade the right amount of stuff though.
    TCBRITOMFJigsaw
  • MFJigsawMFJigsaw Member Posts: 159
    @Danski_46 @Firekid Thanks so much for the info guys. I had no idea of any visual glitch. There could be better ways to find out than this!!

Upon investigation, i have actually upgraded 14 weapons, for which I had tokens, and they did NOT remove them from my total. I upgraded too quickly and thought i lost my sheet, so i lost my sheet lol.

Gotta scale down my Crimbo goals i guess.

Thanks so much to you two for letting me know. Free ticket to heaven coming soon. Have a good Christmas.
    Game over
    Stalker20SCBMAWellyLugaPic
  • RokRok Member Posts: 19
    I've been a casual player for years, but I've also logged in almost daily. My Council is currently at level 24. I don't run either The Distance or the weekly Challenge religiously, but I try to finish The Distance at Normal difficulty and run a few Challenge rounds every now and then. I've never used a single Reinforcement Token on my account, but I have never bought any either. How many Reinforcement Tokens do you think I have as a result of all this? 

This means that I cannot level any of my currently capped weapons more than once.  :D 

All these years and today, all I can do is level up one weapon once. Seriously? 

Even the Survival Pass, with both of its free and paid rows, isn't giving any Reinforcement Tokens this cycle!

I understand the challenge of balancing the fun and needs of casual players with the fun and needs of hardcore players, but the current system obviously needs some sort of improvement. I don't think Next Games would lose any significant profits if it gave one free weapon upgrade per month just for logging in. This may very roughly translate to one free Reinforcement token per day for some accounts, and 1 token every 2 days for lower-level accounts. You can even say that at Council level X, the player will get a free token daily instead of every 2 days as thanks for their loyalty and dedication to the game. After that, whoever wants to bulk upgrade several weapons or speed up the process of upgrading their arsenal, can buy more tokens from the Shop as usual.

@Rok i get what you're saying dude. And i wouldn't mind NGs giving out more reinforcement tokens esp to lower level players.

But... 

I also never have bought reinforcement tokens. Not once. I rarely even get them from the guild wars shop. Not in years. 

One thing that is certain in this game, the more you play, the more you get. Challenge and Distance are a HUGE place to get needed resources. Do them every week. And the Last Stand. And Guild wars. All of it. 

Upgrade to hard distance asap since normal mode is mostly a waste. Then work at mastering it so you can do nightmare distance where the rewards are amazing. 

Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Our page :

Send me a PM
  • RokRok Member Posts: 19
    ATLAS-Z said:
    @Rok i get what you're saying dude. And i wouldn't mind NGs giving out more reinforcement tokens esp to lower level players.

But... 

I also never have bought reinforcement tokens. Not once. I rarely even get them from the guild wars shop. Not in years. 

One thing that is certain in this game, the more you play, the more you get. Challenge and Distance are a HUGE place to get needed resources. Do them every week. And the Last Stand. And Guild wars. All of it. 

Upgrade to hard distance asap since normal mode is mostly a waste. Then work at mastering it so you can do nightmare distance where the rewards are amazing. 
    That is insane!  :D

Thank you for the tips. I appreciate it. Regarding The Distance, though, I noticed that it focuses more on Supplies and XP in its rewards at the Normal difficulty while focusing on Hero Tokens and components as rewards at the Hard difficulty, so I kind of intentionally stuck to Normal for a long time because I want Supplies more than anything else to finally level-cap my Council then level-cap my Heroes so that the real fun can begin. I know that tokens and components are more valuable and rarer than Supplies but it just so happens that Supplies are a higher priority for me now due to what I mentioned, if you see what I mean.
    BenjaminT
    @Rok that is a reason I've heard many times before but it is not a good reason. I can't say just trust me but... Trust me. The few Tomatoes you get from normal mode are not worth what you were giving up in the other difficulties.

Our page :

Send me a PM
    DresdenCronus