Class tokens from the herd!

WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,742
Appreciate this subtle change @Vane

I've always been a fan of the herd event so it's nice to see it shown some loving!

bladgierVaneNezoanthony172CarlyDeathwish19wrinkled_bagATLAS-ZKyrusSg_DeathDonCoquiJenngSCBMAmack22WahooDawgcapibaraScowleyjimmorrison369BWilsDrhooMrLuckyJadenflyingcowking

Comments

• DodkongDodkong Member Posts: 1,048
    I had one instance of getting 2 tokens from a walker. Wonder if that is the silver option and there is a reward of more that would be the gold option? Or is 2 the max?
    "I always say, if you must mount the gallows, give a jest to the crowd, a coin to the hangman, and make the drop with a smile on your lips." -Birgitte Silverbow, The Fires of Heaven, The Wheel of Time

"Death is lighter than a feather. Duty, heavier than a mountain." - al'Lan Mandragoran, The Great Hunt, The Wheel of Time
    JenngSCBMABWils
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 10
    Does it means we will get less gas from the herd?
    bababooey
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 141
    @Dodkong a walker gave me 10 bruiser tokens
    SCBMABWils
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,742
    @Vane

I know it's not required like it is in the mission/crafting/radio call tables but would you be able to share the breakdown for those of us like to know the numbers side of it? I remember Kaz previously shared it, I can't find it but I'd be interested to know what the odds are now.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,702
    @Vane Could you do something something similar with the phones during a herd event then? I.e chance of 1, 2 or 3 phones depending if it’s bronze silver or gold?
    ATLAS-ZJekyllMrLucky
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,509
    > @Firekid said:
    > @Vane Could you do something something similar with the phones during a herd event then? I.e chance of 1, 2 or 3 phones depending if it’s bronze silver or gold?

Yeah that would be awesome.
    But if what Kaz told is still holds true, radio % rates are drastically reduced during HERD, so I doubt they'll honor this humble request.

Here's hoping tho :smiley:
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeoJekyllMrLucky
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,760
    Jenng said:

How do you see the number of tokens? lol is it when those little cards are flying towards the survivor tab?

Just happened to get a screenshot...... The few times I was able to notice numbers... it's only been 1's

JenngSCBMABWilsMrLucky
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,742
    Yeah I sat there wondering whether I'd had a 10 token walker or not yet. Until I got one, then it's very obvious that I hadn't until then :smiley:
    JenngSCBMAMrLucky
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    Vane said:

Thanks for the feedback, guys! :) I will let our team know about it.

Aklo09 said:

Does it means we will get less gas from the herd?

No, it is instead of XP chances :)
    At least empirically I am finding this is incorrect. I am getting plenty of XP and class tokens, not so much gas. Time after time this was proven true. @Vane you might want to double check this.
    SPC_TORRESjimmorrison369Zettebigbeano
  • tat2hoottat2hoot Member Posts: 3
    I'm sorry, but I do NOT love it.... Regular survivor tokens are useless to me. I only play heros. I have thousands of tokens in all classes I wish I could trade, or sell, or something.... Hell, I'd give them away to someone who needs them if I could. A couple or few out of the herd would not be so bad. But I think it takes away too many of the things I do want or need. Maybe at least a hero class token every once in a while?
    captainjrlanthony172Killdozer187_bigbeanoATLAS-Z
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 357
    I'm with @TransmuteJun
    Been logging on throughout the event to collect those tokens!
    SCBMA
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,702
    @tathoot you are missing out
    Big time if you aren’t supporting your hero’s with regular survivors. I for one welcome the change as it’s Bette than 400 XP or what ever.
    SPC_TORRESZetteATLAS-ZDanski_46
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    @Vane nothing says it like video. In my post above 1 gas in 31 fence walkers. In video below from first thing this morning 1 gas in 31 fence walkers. I tracked 22 approaching herds and average gas is 1.7 gas per herd. Are you sure class tokens were swapped with XP? My data says otherwise.

Zettebigbeano
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,205
    We can now have 37-star pinkies!

And we will still use plain legendary Rick and RGG...

NG doing its thing ❤️
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,509
    > @tat2hoot said:
    > I'm sorry, but I do NOT love it.... Regular survivor tokens are useless to me. I only play heros. I have thousands of tokens in all classes I wish I could trade, or sell, or something.... Hell, I'd give them away to someone who needs them if I could. A couple or few out of the herd would not be so bad. But I think it takes away too many of the things I do want or need. Maybe at least a hero class token every once in a while?

@Vane can we use this as the poster for continued efforts to rebalance Survivors vs Heroes?

I mean wow, this shouldn't be happening, but it is... Widespread.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    WellyLuga