Weapon bundle without radio or gold

I have money to spend on game 40$ but don't really care for the gold or radios in weapon bundles. I just need some good melee weapons. Are their bundles with just weapons and nothing else. Or a show bundle that isn't random traits?
I have been a f2p mostly till know. I have used maybe 50$ in Google play rewards since started game. I also bought a random show bundle once. I just want to get best bang for my dollar.

Comments

• SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    Bundles with weapons only have random traits. I don’t know what you mean by “show bundle” but there are good melee bundles like Morgan’s staff and the Kingdom Spear that you can’t get free just by playing the game. Sometimes we get them during special campaigns but usually you have to buy them.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,743
    The razor melee bundle is probably one of the better value ones. It's somewhere around $21 and has Michonne's katana, Daryl's knife and Morgan's staff. 3 solid weapons for the melee classes and it's only a little more expensive than one weapon bundle.
    rogueDS
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,702
    I think the best bang for your buck and the best bundle in the game is the sharpest weapon bundle with daryls knife, michonnes katana and Morgan’s staff plus’s the gold and phones for £22. Then get yourself the swift strike spear for 12.99 and you are golden for melee weapons for a long time. With reinforcement tokens coming out you probably won’t need to buy another weapon for quite some time. The gold is a really nice bonus, I know you say you aren’t interested in it but it means one week you can really go for the challenge and spend some for healing or maybe you’d prefer to reset the distance when there are some good hero tokens in it. Anyway if I had £40 to spend in the game that’s what I would do.
    Danski_46rogueDS
  • Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 695
    I'm not seeing any bundles with decent armour, I need bruiser and warrior armour badly.
    rogueDSSCBMA
  • rogueDSrogueDS Member Posts: 149
    Thanks all yea I all ready used my token on spear but can't go wrong with 2 of them. Some weapons are game changers
    @SCBMA i mean the 9.99tv bundle I would pay 30 or so if had weapon of every class
    SCBMA
    That’s the one with random traits isn’t it? That’s risky business there @rogueDS
    rogueDS
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    Yeah @rogueDS,
    The bundles with weapons for every class always have random traits. Best rule of thumb to offer if you want to spend limited cash is to go for weapons with unique traits only. If you can find the same weapon traits in game, then don’t spend money buying it. I also pass on any melee weapon that is missing the razor trait.
    SPC_TORRESDeathwish19rogueDSATLAS-Z
    Yes @Firekid but if even get one good one you are ahead I got my perfect staff that way for only 9.99 all others crap
    But Morgan staff is only 12.99 with gold phones and tokens? And if the staff had been crap also you’d have wasted a tenner.
    @rogueDS it’s got a bit of gold but someone obviously saw your thread :-) may the RNG gods be forever in your favour!
    Lol @Firekid