Unfair Challenge Missions on daily quests

On the last couple of days of the challenge it's a bit unfair to be asked to complete 12 challenge missions at 5 gas per mission = 60 total gas PLUS you are likely to be close to your highest level and near your top score for the weekend

We all know the rewards aren't great but at least change the mission on Sat/Sun to something else eg charge abilities, use a hero etc
Greens are Super & Green Horns (Dazzler)

Comments

• Danski_46Danski_46 Member Posts: 548
    If you get to a certain level in the challenge you won't get any more quests to complete challenge missions, not sure what the level is but I never get any.
    SCBMASg_DeathJaden
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 136
    Short fix: Just run Tara at the beach - 12 gas - done
    DoomSquad Family

TransmuteJun
  • BiggsDarkLighterBiggsDarkLighter Member Posts: 38
    I'm referring to challenge missions sometimes its 6, 8, 12 challenge missions which is pretty tough if you have reached the highest level and need 50-60 gas
    Greens are Super & Green Horns (Dazzler)
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 136
    Hmmm i cannot remember a quest telling challenge mission. At the moment I have the „complete 12 missions“ quest myself. Have an eye on it
    DoomSquad Family

• JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,876
    I have gotten as low as 4 challenge missions needed. But even on my alts where I do dailies and that's about it, I rarely see the 4 one on Saturday.

Can't say for sure when it stops but my guess is after a certain amount of challenge missions done or stars achieved, probably depending on your player level (never had a problem being able to finish those quests after they were somewhat adjusted at some point, on none of my accounts - that's why I think it depends on your level).
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you!
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 946
    > @BiggsDarkLighter said:
    > I'm referring to challenge missions sometimes its 6, 8, 12 challenge missions which is pretty tough if you have reached the highest level and need 50-60 gas

You can play the season missions and play for 1 gal of gas and use them for all
    Quests when they ask for certain hero’s too. As stated above by others. Hope it helps.
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 946
    The easiest and fastest mission to complete.
    Jankelmack22