Finding new players lately

Ever since last council upgrade, recruiting is becoming unbearable. Post on forums, Facebook, YouTube, you name it. Before, I had to start more guilds to house these extra players. Proof, where did everyone go ? Has this game run it's course or has NG messed up too many times? Am I alone in this problem?
MrLuckyjesterLast_Redeemer

Comments

• Misfit_JimMisfit_Jim Member Posts: 113
    Poof, dang autocorrect.
    MrLucky
  • skipwood71skipwood71 Member Posts: 26
    You are not alone
    Misfit_JimMrLucky
  • UrbanjesusUrbanjesus Member Posts: 87
    Plenty of guild families still going strong in the recruiting dept. Just about luck and persistence.
    Last_Redeemer
    That's too funny. But I know what you mean.
    MrLucky
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,490
    If you need a guild you are welcme to join me. :)
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Misfit_JimJenngMrLuckybigbeano
    @capibara ,thanks but we are still in top25. It is our 2nd guild that needs help LOL
    capibara
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 113
    It is the being of summer dull drums many people going on vacation not to mention the loss of people from all the NG mess ups lately. Makes for a smaller recruiting pool and greater fight for them.
    DoomSquadCBlock Leader...teaching the young to fight!
    Misfit_JimATLAS-Z
    I think it's still planty of players... normal players. If you are looking for players scoring 1500+ ...obviously those are really few...
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    Misfit_JimJenngzeekdog
  • CaptoonCaptoon Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 27
    I can't find a decent guild lately.

Standards seem too have dropped, no longer enforcing strict minimum scores.
    TeenahGee
    @Captoon ,define good guild, other than loosened restrictions. Once I backed off a little, majority of the bottom guys started beating PB and flying by our mins. It it hard juggling and trying to make all players happy but still being firm on participation. We are not trying to be #1, but strive to be high in the rankings with a meager family system.
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 254
    @capibara
    Hilarious! I don't think I've seen anyone quote themselves and then respond. :D
    Misfit_JimcapibaraDBonesDrhoo
    I forgot all about the thread I started. Loving the hilarious banter.
    MrLucky
    No. I watch forums and for a Monday pretty lame. Not much happening, not much need to even bump.
    This game has become too many guilds vs players. Too many small time guilds that will go nowhere. They need to come down to reality and just merge.
    Last_Redeemer
    I really don't need to bump at all recently. Once every 4 hours at best. Can't tell me recruiting is still going great.
    capibara said:

MrLucky said:

@capibara

Hilarious! I don't think I've seen anyone quote themselves and then respond. :D

Yeah... and that's nothing.. when i'm in a guild with both my accounts i also talk alone.. :#
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/32203/capibara-adventures-for-your-eyes#latest
    Misfit_JimMrLuckyTHCross
    Same here. Now I keep both accounts separated.
    THCross
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 121
    My current guild has 17/20 players, and has a ton of potential, but there are so many weeks where we just have below average performances. It's frustrating always carrying the banner even though we are amongst friends. Still considering your offer, Jim.
    Misfit_Jim