STATUS FULL - Freak House Top 50 Million Star Guild!

J_LawJ_Law Member Posts: 165
edited June 12 in Guild Recruitment

1 Opening Today! We had a traveler for a week! Come play in the Freak Houses stable home!

We are a Single ACTIVE twisted family Teaching guild that does 18k to 21k stars weekly. A top 50, Million Star home! (16 players at level 67 and higher = 13 of those are level 71 & higher)! Want to fill the 1k shoes?

Stars: Level 65 and above! 10 times your level. Thats what ACTIVE is! We ask to make/push past your min & communicate when you will be away. We understand life first! 1 week trial to see if we are right for eachother. We are a STAR guild FIRST. Wars are secondary.

Message Me and lets talk!

Good luck to all & JSS
Misfit_Jim

Comments

• J_LawJ_Law Member Posts: 165
    Cant wait to have another active and wild person to join our Freak House! We do have a group page on Facebook that we will add you to when you join!!!
    Come join us before the Challenge tomorrow!
    If every other group is going to bump every 5 minutes, so will I. I work hard to keep a full guild with very low turn over. So a rare opening is available in this wildly fun and active guild!
    9 of us came from a casual guild and formed Freaky Nudist last April. Alot of us have been together a long time! Come join us and be apart of a stable, teaching, crazy, single family home!

Come play and let your freak flag fly!
    Are you ready for some fun?!?!?!?!
    ๐Ÿคฉ๐ŸŒŸโญ1 space available, jump aboard before the challenge starts! 2 challenges away from the million!๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿคฉโญ
    While other guilds enjoy spending all their time on endless recruiting or trying to keep up with all 30 guilds in the clans, I work hard to find the right people and educate/help my players. We are a stable house with a low turn over! So if you are tired of massive places and being shifted or ignored, join us!
    Challenge starting soon!
    Come join our wicked family!๐ŸŒŸโญ
    Brave and crazy enough to join? We would love to have you!
  • CarolFreakHouseCarolFreakHouse Member Posts: 3
    This place seems nicer than the last I visited, they didn't even answer my question! They are drain bramaged! So free bump from me! Looks like a great place to crash!
    Bump!
    Join our wicked crew!
    Dont miss this amazing opportunity!
    No nudes needed, just bring your Freaky A game!๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿน๐Ÿ—ก๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Thank for your interest in the guild, our space has been filled!!!!
    1 Opening come Monday. Player is leaving to helping a great friend. Come play in the Freak Houses stable home! Current Score attached!

We are a Single ACTIVE twisted family Teaching guild that does 17k to 20k stars weekly. A top 50, Million Star home! (16 players at level 65 and higher = 13 of those are level 70 & higher)! Want to fill the 1k shoes?

Stars: Level 65 and above! 10 times your level. Thats what ACTIVE is! We ask to make/push past your min & communicate when you will be away. We understand life first! 1 week trial to see if we are right for eachother. We are a STAR guild FIRST. Wars are secondary.

Good luck to all & JSS
    Bump
    Current score over 20, and 14 in the 1k club!
    Finishing score this week! Plus 15 in the 1k club!
    1 Opening Today! We had a traveler for a week! Come play in the Freak Houses stable home!

We are a Single ACTIVE twisted family Teaching guild that does 18k to 21k stars weekly. A top 50, Million Star home! (16 players at level 67 and higher = 13 of those are level 71 & higher)! Want to fill the 1k shoes?

Good luck to all & JSS
    Cant wait to make our house full before tomorrow!
    Status full!
    ads888