No trick, no trickery?

Hi, I noticed an abnormal increase in the scores of many Italian players (from 1800 to 2400 only last week). How does the Next Game control scammers? I believe it is right for the correct players to do something.
SCBMAbigbeanoKyruskarlinoDrhoo

Comments

• Ombra_rossa68Ombra_rossa68 Member Posts: 15
    The challenge was certainly simpler. I don't have to hide, unfortunately it wouldn't be the first case. I only ask for a control method that protects the players that are correct.
    karlino
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,206
    @Ombra_rossa68 I understand your concerns.

But I think this is because NG basically "reset" the game with the new Heroes.

Back in time we invested a lot of money and time on Sasha, Abraham, Michonne, Jesus etc and our regulars getting them to 8 or 9-stars... Only to reach +12-15 lvl difference. Now with a plain legendary Rick, Daryl and/or RGG with purchased gear any newcomer can reach +12-15 lvl difference.

This is good for the game to a certain extent, but disgusting for old dogs.
    ::
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Deathwish19PicKarajocaBill_ZRT
    Again, a player's growth occurs over time. It is not possible in one or two to go from 1700 to 2400. A doubt is raised, no accusations are made. If I have evidence, I will present it. I don't understand why I should be afraid to report it.
    karlinoDonCoqui
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,949
    @flyingcowking you can't reach me
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 385
    edited May 14
    A cooler magic trick is not being on the GLB or even known one week then scoring 2800+ the next. Then *poof* he gone.

I'm still trying to figure out how (Harry Potter) pulled it off 🤷‍♂️🤣
    WellyLugaxbamfxGovernator
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,702
    I think the issue is raising it straight after a relatively easy challenge set and not seeing if result return to normal next week. Also we just had a badge swap Monday and Tuesday. Maybe they didn’t have their badge sorted particularly well before hand. Maybe they had more time this week maybe the extra gas from the herd allowed them to play more? There are many reasons why someone’s score can jump particularly if it’s the people I think you are referring to.
    buchizombiebreath
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,509
    Yeah my score this week would have had me on the global leader board last week, but as it is I missed it by a little.

Wasn't even looking or maybe I'd have pushed a bit more.
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    romeo
  • karlinokarlino Member Posts: 26
    my favorite song

however, even in my opinion, those who accuse others of cheating are actually the first who cheats.
    SCBMAJenngOmbra_rossa68
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,083
    I'm not sure what to say about that song, especially the lyrics....

I'll present this to you though:

JenngSPC_TORRESSCBMA
    Quiet, NG will take care of saying who cheats and who doesn't.
    DrhooDonCoquiSCBMAflyingcowking
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 357
    @Killdozer187_
    ... I can't help feel like you just don't care. :/