Unreasonable standards by NG to use the forums.

I am absolutely disgusted with NG's policy of not allowing the otherly-abled from posting on the forums. Are you telling me just because someone is a disembodied head, they can't speak to the community?

Disgrace posted below:

Flatulent person
MrLuckyWellyLugaOzzy99tnickDBonesBodPandreqJenngDanski_46RWScapibaraCarl_s_Hatjimmorrison369Dbl_Edge_DEPZettemack22bigbeanoShadowWalkerjesterTeenahGeeSCBMADrUnpleasantTHCrossJoeSmartanthony172marie1980GovernatorekimhclewTweetyBirdJadenVanezeekdogKarajocamsapaevvshield50johnacudaMisfit_Jimbladgier

Comments

• Bill_ZRTBill_ZRT Member Posts: 1,421
    I 100% agree with @flyingcowking.

I have a poltergeist who lives with me who's created his own account and been playing on my tablet while I'm at work for about 9 months. About three months ago he created a forum account and got the same error message every time he tried to post.
    Everyone’s got two wolves inside them. One is anger, envy, pride. The other…truth, kindness. Every day they tear each other apart.
    But it’s not the better wolf that wins. It’s the one you feed.

Contact [email protected] or send @Bill_ZRT a message to join DTP today!

THCrossJenngMrLuckyJaden
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 563
    @flyingcowking this is your funniest post to date. Sometimes I'm a bit like "this isn't for me" but this post was classic. Keep up the absurdist humor. Everyone wins.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Carl_s_HatMrLuckyJaden
  • jesterjester Member Posts: 2,752
    As a disembodied head, they've never prevented me from posting. But thank you for acknowledging this.
    Danski_46THCrossMrLuckyJaden
  • ShannaraShannara Member Posts: 57
    Lol it was funny
    Is this the lengths you go to avoid the challenge, lol