Team USA

crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,353
If you are interested in trying out for the DEFENDING CHAMPS Team USA, feel free to send me a message here or on the Line app. Search "crambert" on Line and add me. We have a great Team USA chat on Line to discuss strategy, how to make the team, and other general tomfoolery. Anyone from the US is welcome to join, whether to audition or just cheer us on!
Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
buchizombiebreathCrystalmaggicLabKattcarol40Yarr1101Whatusmokein

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,043
    Awesome will try out to see if I make the team with you crazy killers.
    Crystalmaggic
  • Losttxn64Losttxn64 Member Posts: 1
    I would like to tryout!
  • SynderSynder Member Posts: 1
    I would like to try out...
  • Nightwolf1627Nightwolf1627 Member Posts: 1
    How do I try out for the team?
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,353
    @Losttxn64 @Synder @Nightwolf1627 I sent you each a PM.
  • gallagher97zgallagher97z Member Posts: 7
    Maybe weed applicants out to cheerleaders with typical minimum star requirements?
    nikola1
    @gallagher97z good call. Realistically we're looking at 2200+ stars to make the team. Anyone is welcome to try but this is geared more towards max level players.
    gallagher97z
  • salsa4salsa4 Member Posts: 4
    Can someone contact me about participating.
  • gallagher97zgallagher97z Member Posts: 7
    Ok thanks depending on challenge I max out at 1100 but could push a little more so I think I don't cut it, but if it gets slow you know where I stand!
    crambert_nec
  • slick89stangslick89stang Member Posts: 1
    I'm intereated.i get 820 stars per challenge
  • Jamiesass41Jamiesass41 Member Posts: 1
    edited May 24
    I want try out as well 💀☠ How do I do it please?
    I'm still waiting to response to request to participate?? ??
  • carol40carol40 Member Posts: 10
    I'd like to try for team USA nation's war user name maggie40 I'm in Dixon's army please email me at [email protected]
    @salsa4 I sent you a message a day or two ago. I'm waiting on your response.

@carol40 @Jamiesass41 I sent you a PM

TO EVERYONE INTERESTED, please keep in mind this is a competition for the best of the best in every country to battle it out. We are looking for max level players who can probably score at least 2200 stars per challenge.
  • BringitonBringiton Member Posts: 3
    crambert, Sign me up!! Yay!
  • BringitonBringiton Member Posts: 3
    Oops I’m not max level player but man this sounds fun.
  • Hesh45Hesh45 Member Posts: 1
    I'm trying to get in. Reach out!
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,163
    edited June 18
    @BANGBANG1
    @Yarr1101

I finally found it! After a long search here ya go Lol here’s the USA team. @crambert_nec can help ;)
    Yarr1101bigbeano
  • Yarr1101Yarr1101 Member Posts: 2
    @Jenng Thanks! I am not at the point of Max level yet. I will try next year... :( But you rock for getting me here. And to Team USA!!! KICKASS AND TAKE NAMES!!!
    JenngPic
  • TimshelTTimshelT Member Posts: 3
    I would like to try out
  • kitkoffeykitkoffey Member Posts: 1
    @crambert_nec i score between 1400 and 1800 (?) if I remember correctly. (I don’t write these things down- lol). If you need or want me on the team, I’d be proud to do my best. I completely understand you are looking for the strongest players to represent USA, which is the correct thing to do. Name is Kitkoffey and I hail from Iowa (and it better stop raining here very soon! I need sunshine, dagnabbit!).
    Pic
    edited June 21
    I've sent a message to everyone who has commented on here about how to qualify for Team USA. I know there's lots of excitement for joining the team, which is awesome (!), but keep in mind this is an elite competition looking for the 20 best players in the USA. Take a look at the weekly challenge leaderboard to see what you're up against. It will most likely take scores of over 2000 stars, probably more like 2200+, to qualify.
    Jenng
    edited June 21
    With that being said, we're having a Team 2, and, depending on the amount of players, possibly a Team 3. These teams are not a part of the official competition as it wouldn't be fair to the smaller countries, but it will be a good time and you can see how you rank against the other official teams. Qualifications are the same for any of the USA teams.
    Nice, Sign me up to qualify to the for fun Wars.
  • slayerace217slayerace217 Member Posts: 2
    I'm interested in trying out for the team. I will get on the line app and search for you
    scottc
  • slayerace217slayerace217 Member Posts: 2
    Ok after reading the requirements I'm no where near the stars required to compete I average 300- 500 stars each week. So good luck.
    Pic
    What do I do and where do I go to qualify?
    @salsa4 I sent you a message a month ago with all the information. Please reference that
  • PicPic Member Posts: 783
    The information is under the name crambert in you're personal message box. @salsa4