What is going on with GW?

TishTish Member Posts: 6
Forget nation wars! What is going on with GW? When are we going to get some news about the progress on this? Its hard to stay interested when we don''t even get updates. And now, we are being urged to try another game not associated with NG? Unhappy.
ZetteRenopwns

Best Answers

• ZetteZette Posts: 288
    Accepted Answer
    > @Tish said:
    > Forget nation wars! What is going on with GW? When are we going to get some news about the progress on this? Its hard to stay interested when we don''t even get updates. And now, we are being urged to try another game not associated with NG? Unhappy.

I definitely understand ur point of view on this! For those playing nation wars, y'all have fun but for those of us just waiting for GW's to come back, I hope it comes with the update in June and not get an announcement in June saying they're still working on it...this has become so unbearably boring to many people as it stands. Some vent their frustrations here but others just quietly slip away and just quit playing. It's getting hard to be motivated to play...at least for me.
  • RenopwnsRenopwns Posts: 92
    Accepted Answer
    Agreed 100% Zette. GW was the best thing they ever gave us in this game. They broke it when they dropped the minimum required participants to start a fight. It worked fine when the minimum entry was 7 or even 6. But they dropped it to 5 and SO MANY guilds and players that couldn't queue previously were now fighting. It overloaded the server. They need to just bring it back and make it an actual PVP mode like a Guild War SHOULD be.

Answers

• TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,098
    The game mode as it was presented was not working for many players, mostly 'cause of the time restriction that made it a stress for those players and their guilds.

Also lots of bugs and things that need to be fixed. Keep in mind that NG has to monetize from it also. It's not charity.

It was a good decision to put it on hold and try to fix it.
    Mavericks Guild Family
    TCBRITO