Idea for a Community Event

CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,170
I liked the recent community event held; especially with token prize being the new Hilltop Maggie, epic spear gun, and shooter tokens. Thanks! Hope to see more of these events coming.

How about a community kill x number walkers for Huntsman Daryl tokens? But instead of walkers, say we have to collect ears :D

Like collect 5,000,000,000 walker ears win xxxxx prizes. It relates to the TWD episode when Daryl had a necklace of ears. And all kills have to be made with scouts! Prizes could be Huntsman Daryl tokens, epic/legendary Daryl hunting knife (with razor), and scout tokens. The legendary knife could be the top prize based on the number of ears to collect.
My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
Leader of Badger Hounds
100% F2P
MyYouTubeChannel
ShadowWalkerTCBRITODanski_46FluxxxHuricane444

Comments

• TheWizEdTheWizEd Member Posts: 56
    Spear gun is a waste. It turns a shooter into a hunter. Rather than extra attack charge it becomes critical hit. And its not legendary to start.
    anthony172Carlybigbeano
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,740
    A hunter that charges in 2 kills, not 3 and also has a much higher damage potential. It's situational but not a complete waste!

As for the OP, fantastic idea! I do enjoy these community events, I did find myself getting 15 kills with Rufus to get 5 tokens to help the community out even though it was the last thing I wanted to do :lol:
    CarlyDanski_46
  • huskersoxfanhuskersoxfan Member Posts: 211
    Bump....that’s my Guild Leader...👍👍👍
    Proud Elder with Badger Hounds
    Carly