Do i have 3 Unicorns

ReeconnReeconn Member Posts: 310
So do i have 3 unicorns here or are they duds

bigbeano

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,565
    edited May 25
    I don't believe there to be a perfect scout. Just because it's so versatile a class, you can have a offensive and a defensive scout. Offensive would probably be strong, ruthless, powerstrike, lucky and vigilant. Defensive would probably be dodge, lucky, iron skin, retaliate and ruthless.

Defensive traits aren't really needed on a hunter so iron skin and dodge are a bit of a waste. Marksman, revenge, ruthless, lucky and then sure shot/vigilant depending on your preferences :smile:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    tabernacBWilsbigbeanocrambert_nec
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,770
    No, you don't 😝
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 281
    Christina is good imo, I'd swap out dodge for powerstrike. 4/5.
    I have no qualms with Joann. Except in high play use, she may get slapped once and go in to the red without iron skin. 4/5.
    Dean on the other hand. He is 5/5 to me as I'm one of those Sniper Morgan users and love playing in overwatch due to it. I would take vigilant over strong /Marksman any day.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • TroublemakerTroublemaker Member Posts: 1,098
    Since the new Heroes were introduced, regular characters are not needed anymore.

It's sad and just another thing for NG's already big portfolio of failures.

That said, keep them but don't invest much. Who knows what NG might do next...?
    Mavericks Guild Family
    Bill_ZRTDIARLI_SARAIVA
    I see your point, however some of the heroes have somewhat useless LTs, so at best, they have 4 out of 5 workable traits. I would pick a regular toon over a large amount of the heroes we have to choose from.
    RWS
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 683

I see your point, however some of the heroes have somewhat useless LTs, so at best, they have 4 out of 5 workable traits. I would pick a regular toon over a large amount of the heroes we have to choose from.

I don't think he'd necessarily disagree that some of the heroes are useless. I think the argument is more along the lines of why would you use resources on a regular survivor in the current environment when you can save your phones for hero calls and use:

Scouts - Stabby Rick (Offensive) and Squirrelly Daryl (either Offensive or Defensive Build)

Warriors - Michonne or Jesus

Bruisers - Morgan, RGG, and Eugene

Hunters - Sasha

Shooters - Aaron

Assaults - Abe

I think you can make the case for investing a non-hero survivor in terms of a Retaliate/Punish Bruiser, and in the ranged class having one in each with the Revenge trait.
    sicron
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,565
    edited May 26
    I do agree about heroes. There's no real need for a scout as Rick is as good an offensive scout and Gabriel as good defensively as you can get.

Jesus and Michonne are better than any warrior you could find. Aaron is better than any shooter you could, bar maybe one with revenge and Sasha/Morgan are the best hunters you could probably find.

RGG is awesome but without dodge he gobbles up critical hits so a dodging retaliate/punish bruiser is essential. There's also no assault hero with the revenge trait. Those two are the only two non-hero survivors worth chasing as it stands IMO.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    tabernacmimicaGarret
    Michonne and Jesus are brilliant warrior heroes. I would swap bullet dodge for iron skin or dodge on Jesus tho. Both have useful LTs.

However, it goes back to the whole... "wait around for ages trying to get hero toke a to boost said hero, or spend dough on building up said hero faster", I've spent on hero tokens and don't think I will do so again anytime soon.

Both have their plus and minus factors.