2 unicorns?? hunter / bruiser

onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 81
edited May 28 in Strategy Discussion
In the last week I decided to roll the dice on some 3 star survivors. I liked their first 3 traits. I believe they are unicorns, your thoughts? Thanks in advance

THCrossBurmeliinistabernacbladgierWellyLugaSPC_TORRESJenngSCBMABWilsbigbeanoanthony172JadenDonCoqui

Comments

• onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 81
    > @Cronus said:
    > Janice probably has the best combination of traits for an offensive hunter. Jimmy has a great balanced combination of traits for a bruiser. Both of these are survivors worthy of investing in.

Is there a better or different config for a bruiser? I thought this combo was the optimal choice for all brusiers?

Thanks everyone!
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,081
    edited May 28
    Yes. If you’re able to hit max damage reduction with badges/armor/weapon then there’s been some talk of advantage of having powerstrike on your bruiser (in this case in place of iron skin). Coupled with the razor trait, especially at high rsl, you may get a more effective bruiser.
    onesoulWellyLuga
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,081
    This thread needed a meme:

bigbeanoJenngJaden
    > @Cronus said:
    > Yes. If you’re able to hit max damage reduction with badges/armor/weapon then there’s been some talk of advantage of having powerstrike on your bruiser (in this case in place of iron skin). Coupled with the razor trait, especially at high rsl, you may get a more effective bruiser.

Thanks, i did not know that. Good to know. I am nowhere near having good enough badges yet but i will keep that in mind for my next bruiser for later on in the game.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,720
    edited May 28
    Your priority should be getting the bruiser to 80% without armour/tactical. So that you can load up on traits like dodge, hazard, stun and health without needing an armour slot for DR. For instance, gold IS is 15% which is basically a rare/epic badge. Gold health is 25% so is closer to a legendary badge levels.

If you can max that bruiser on DR, double up on dodge and lucky then add hazard suit it will become an absolute tank :smile:

@Cronus is right though, iron skin is no longer an absolute must have trait for bruisers due to badges and traits like tactical. Plus, power strike can give your bruiser a real punch!
    tabernaconesoul
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > Your priority should be getting the bruiser to 80% without armour/tactical. So that you can load up on traits like dodge, hazard, stun and health without needing an armour slot for DR. For instance, gold IS is 15% which is basically a rare/epic badge. Gold health is 25% so is closer to a legendary badge levels.
    >
    > If you can max that bruiser on DR, double up on dodge and lucky then add hazard suit it will become an absolute tank :smile:
    >
    > @Cronus is right though, iron skin is no longer an absolute must have trait for bruisers due to badges and traits like tactical. Plus, power strike can give your bruiser a real punch!

Thanks for the tips and info. Greatly appreciated
    WellyLuga