Luck and Hilltop Maggie

Can anyone confirm if a weapon with lucky affects H. Maggie's skill? If so, is it additive or multiplicative?

Also, is the chance to activate just once per turn or based on the number of special walkers attacked? So would the spear gun be good for her since it hits multiple targets?
sicron

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,062
    Yes to luck. It will be multiplied.
    It will be limited to once per turn, but not sure if hitting multiple enemies will improve your odds.
    romeoDBones
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,067
    Not sure about the multiple special walkers increasing the chance, either, but attacking a group of "specials" with an assault (and Haggie in the lead) I had it trigger more often than on solo attacks.

Might just be coincidence, though...
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    SPC_TORRES
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,687
    I don’t see why it would work any differently to sashas trait in that respect?
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 678
    Perhaps @Vane has some insight into this matter?
    Never tested it, but it feels like michonne her trait doesn't get increased chances when attacking multiple targets.
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,687
    Really? I’m pretty sure if you kill 3 enemies you are more likely to trigger threat reduction or swift strike?
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,627
    edited June 2019
    I am sure I've attacked a pack of walkers with Michonne and seen 1, 2, 3 walkers tick off the threat counter. So sure the more walkers you attack/kill, the more chance it has of working on one of them.
    anthony172
    Yes, for threat it does work.
    Increased odds on swift strike etc is different. There can be only one instance of swift strike. That is the difference.

I think that odd is per attack, not per walker hit.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 2,627
    I see what you're saying, but for SS, if you kill 3 walkers is it not 3 separate rolls at whatever % it is? I know it can't trigger more than once a turn. Similarly for Maggie, if you attack 3 armoured will it not be 3 rolls at her trait triggering?
    @WellyLuga , like I said. I'm not sure.

Just for reference.
    My Michonne has a 25% chance at regaining another action point after a kill.

That makes this table if multiple kills would have separate rolls:

In outpost for example, I take along Michonne every now and then.
    There is a lot of opportunity there to hit 3 or more walkers.
    I don't believe I regain as many action points as this table suggests.
    WellyLugaSCBMAJaden