Which Hunter to Keep

ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 20

Hello there I have these four Hunters, two of them are heroes so I'm trying to figure out if I need to keep both of the other hunters or should I get rid of one if I do get rid of one which one do you think I should get rid of should it be Steven or Lee or keep them both?

Thanks

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,565
    Sasha is arguably the best hero hunter in the game so her calls are worth saving for. Out of the non heroes Steven is the better of the two but I wouldn't invest in him any further. Ideally you want marksman, ruthless and lucky as your must have traits. Sureshot, revenge and vigilant are the better picks of the rest. I tend to keep my hunters out of harms way so don't find much use in having defensive traits like iron skin, dodge, defensive stance etc.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Dbl_Edge_DEPBurmeliinisbigbeano
  • ZoggyZoggy Member Posts: 20
    Thanks WellyLuga, even though I have been playing for a while now I still feel like there is so much to learn
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 281
    @Zoggy please don't count out Sniper Morgan tho. He is sick if you're good at playing in Overwatch. Sometimes OW / retaliate attacks can be equal to or more powerful than standard attacks in the right conditions (high vigilant, retaliate and revenge traits) . Build up your Sniper Morgan if you trust in the ways of OW.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP thanks for that info, you make some excellent points. This forum is so helpful
    Dbl_Edge_DEP
    All good. Let us know what you decide on in the end.
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP I decided not to purchase anything and just trudge through, absorb as much knowledge and hope for some luck. Right now Chapter 13 mission 5 is kicking my butt all over the place
    Remind me which one that is. There should be some guides on YT regarding it. Also maybe your toons / gear / badges need looking at. Could be a simple tweak here and there to get you thru.
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP Funny you should mention that I did exactly that and finally beat the mission.
    Nice 😎