JSS

Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 474
I've been a member of this board for some time now. I've laughed, I've cried, I've grown, I've shrunk and for what? For someone to shatter my dreams of a perfect JSSless life?

It happened folks, I got given the deadly JSS and no, don't shun me, don't you dare walk away from me and treat me like some third class citizen, #JSSLIVESMATTER.

Why can I no longer hold my head up with pride? Why do I feel this deep shame and self loathing which I can not find the solution to? Please RNGesus, give me strength at this time for sadly I am but a miniscule ant in the grand scheme of this forum.

And now, I invite you all to bless me with a stream of ongoing JSS's, if you can't beat em join em as they say.
😎

P. S. JSS...
I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
bigbeanoMrLuckyJenngSCBMACronusWellyLugaTCBRITOShadowWalkerFirekidcapibara

Comments

• JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,175
    Welcome to just surviving life lol

Once you accrue those double digits the shame will wear off. Lol kinda

SCBMAbigbeanoDbl_Edge_DEPcapibara
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 474
    @Jenng what makes me laugh about Homer is he only has two strands of hair on top of his head. I bet he uses JSS shampoo.

@Troublemaker I won't be able to compete with your achievements. I think there will be a cult made after you.
    Jenng
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Just some sausages..

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JenngJadenSCBMAShadowWalker
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 474
    Do they have caramelised onion inside them @capibara?
    capibara