Badge readability

Please fix the badge readability by changing the opacity of the overlay when you’ve assigned 3 of the same badge type. Or reduce the text size. Or both. Whatever the design solution is, the idea is to be able to still see what the badge is. Right now, if I’ve already assigned 3 health badges, all the other health badges in the other sections are dimmed with text overlaid on top indicating that you’ve reached the limit for that badge type, making the badge unreadable.

Fixing this would truly make my day, and save a lot of time with an already mundane task that already takes up way too much time to do!

tabernacHuricane444King_MPskued

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,398
    While your are at it can you make it possible to see the condition statement when deleting badges? Pain in the ass when doing a clear out!
    P.s check out all those crit chances that’ll I’ll be able to get XP for!
    Huricane444
  • maggiesvineyardmaggiesvineyard Member Posts: 15
    @Firekid yeah that would be great if that was fixed too! u better hold on to those CC badges til the next double XP event! :smile:
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 64
    Agree! When i want to sell some it become into some hard challange
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 191
    How about a total redo of the badge section with full filtering! Worst feature in the game.
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight!
    LilTex
    @Billbam I totally agree but somehow I think it’s going to be baby steps with them to get any changes there let alone a complete redo. The whole badge system is so overly complicated and this is a GAME! (That’s me shouting at NG! lol). It shouldn’t have to feel like work, and whenever you have to do anything related to badges, it feels like work. Last time I checked, I wasn’t on the payroll!
  • gndriagndria Member Posts: 26
    Would love to see an overhaul of the badging system. But the original question suggest some quick and (what appears to me) very simple suggestions to make things much easier.

Whenever the free rebadging event comes along I delete my 20 worst badges and create 20 better ones. Many of these suggestions would really help.
  • BillbamBillbam Member Posts: 191
    I would settle for the very simple step of filtering by not only shape but type and orientation...very simple really since they have one filter just add two more DUH Homer Simpson could do it but not NG
    DoomSquad United Leader...teaching the young to fight!
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 70
    Good suggestions! Improving the badge section is definitely something we're looking into, it's hard to say whether it'll be a big change or something smaller like what @Billbam suggested above. But I agree that changes are needed in quite a few different aspects of the system.
    BillbamTCBRITO
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    edited July 5
    Firekid said:

While your are at it can you make it possible to see the condition statement when deleting badges? Pain in the ass when doing a clear out!

P.s check out all those crit chances that’ll I’ll be able to get XP for!

Yup - and scrap value is exactly the same for all badges (10,400xp for me too) - so why show it on every badge? It's completely pointless.
    Thank you @Fluxxx for your response! I really do hope some of these easier changes can be considered low hanging fruit and somehow be worked into the next release. A lot of times, it’s the small changes that mean the most, and could be the thing that either makes or breaks a players fun and passion for the game.