Which Level 22 gun should I upgrade?

BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 144
Hello all...Which level 22 Gun should I upgrade prior to charged shooters week? Thanks!!!
Jenng

Comments

• CronusCronus Member Posts: 998

You guys are hilarious...I didn't know the attachment didn't work when I posted it!

We knew that. Don't sweat it, happens all the time. If you are able to post the screenshots I'll give you an opinion.
    JenngSCBMA
  • BilldingerBilldinger Member Posts: 144

Here they are:
    Jenng
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 576
    I like the 5th gun. Middle 2nd from top
    JenngSCBMA
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,402
    Yep silver range gold lucky and gold piercing and the one next to it for distance.
    JenngDonCoqui
    That's the one that caught my eye!
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,049
    Listen.......... In his defense he obviously forgot to wear his smarty pants and only had his dumbass to rely on. ๐Ÿ˜† he froze and had to use a lifeline. Weโ€™re not all dumb just slightly stooopid. ;)

squidlypaul
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 563
    @goatlips
    How do you know that's not the British version of the show?
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    Jenng
  • zeekdogzeekdog Member Posts: 171
    > @Goatlips said:
    > > @Jenng said:
    > > All of them. Final answer.
    > >
    > >
    > > Horsepower is great. But you might need llama thrust, zebra force , or donkey strength on specific maps. :)
    >
    > Not sure what's worse - him asking the audience or 29% of the audience being, almost certainly, wrong.
    > No offence, but in the rest of the world most Americans would be classed as mentally disabled.
    >
    > Is Rain Man still your most intelligent person?
    >
    > ...Obviously that was all quite offensive ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜˜.

Someone with the name @Goatlips is questioning the intelligence of Americans?

Everyone knows goats donโ€™t have lips, ...wait maybe thatโ€™s chickens.

As a proud American Iโ€™ll take a page from the rain man.
    Charlie Babbitt: Did you fart?
    Raymond Babbitt: Yes I did.
    Charlie Babbitt: How can you stand that?
    Raymond Babbitt: No I don't mind it.

No offense taken or given. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’•
    Jenng
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 998
    > @Firekid said:
    > Yep silver range gold lucky and gold piercing and the one next to it for distance.

What @Firekid said. My favorite shooter combo is silver hi-po, gold charging/destructive. Keeps you out of trouble and still packs a heavy charged hit. For The Distance the shooter weapon combo that does most charged damage is silver lethal and gold charging/destructive.
    Jenng
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 35
    Cronus said:

> @Firekid said:

> Yep silver range gold lucky and gold piercing and the one next to it for distance.

What @Firekid said. My favorite shooter combo is silver hi-po, gold charging/destructive. Keeps you out of trouble and still packs a heavy charged hit. For The Distance the shooter weapon combo that does most charged damage is silver lethal and gold charging/destructive.

actually silver charging gold lethal/destructive is slightly better, as silver charging gives 12%
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,402
    Pretty sure it was decided a while back that silver lethal was the better one...
  • tjhookrtjhookr Member Posts: 35
    ah sorry you're right as lethal only gives bonus to weapon damage while charging increases total damage
    Thanks all!