Face Couch and that damn Fat Warning Reward

Yeah.... and i don't even have a proper rodent “face couch” picture to express my drama so i had to use a cat...
...that day when you rodent pawn ruined your nap... considering that with luck i will have time to play tomorrow around the same time of today... :#

There is any chance @Vane to ask for a “restore”? o:)
"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
--> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
SPC_TORRESDonCoquiromeozeekdogZettebigbeanoJenngRWSSCBMATHCrossDBonesShadowWalkerBWils

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    Well... i will give up with the hope for a restore @Vane ..
    I will not use gas because today i'm busy but at least i will scrap my old gear and fast upgrade survs and new gear...
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
  • johnacudajohnacuda Member Posts: 96
    Jenng said:

Meanwhile I’m trying to decode what the glowing exclamation mark means without touching it lol

Is that where the reroll tokens are stored? Did Daryl boobie trap that shit to self implode? ............ no? It’s just the new chapter missions and I haven’t seen them in years so I forgot? Yep.

@Jenng, don't worry, (be happy), that is just the notice that chapter 15 mission is available.
    Danski_46Jenng