Post mission reward crates (gold grab)

psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,004
I was excited to play the new story missions. After 2 missions I've mistakenly hit 25 gold to open 3 extra crates both times. Sure it's on me to be more vigilant but after years of playing, it's an automatic reaction to tap that same spot where watch video used to be. Reversing that is a sneaky move on NG's part. If I already wasted 50 gold, imagine how many other players have done the same thing.
romeomsapaevred111ATLAS-Zbanzaiflyingcowking

Comments

• psychwolfpsychwolf Member Posts: 1,004
    One of my guildmates just confirmed they've done the same thing twice. Big intentional gold grab from NG. Guess what? I refuse to make any in game purchases and support underhanded tactics like this.
    anthony172DrhooDonCoqui
    Yes but why reverse the order from where it's ALWAYS been? You'd be a fool to think that wasn't intentional. You give them credit for putting the 25 gold option where they should've put use free unlocks?
    DonCoqui
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 65
    Ah..the conspiracy theory;)
    TCBRITOShadowWalker
    It's no "theory" rather than a fact that they reversed the order on purpose. Out of the thousands of players, I'm sure many people have made the mistake at least once. That's adds up to a lot of gold.
    DonCoqui
    edited June 11
    Playing the first missions of the day, you assume the extra unlocks would be at the top left where it's always been. It's a completely deceitful tactic. Do you honestly think they didn't have this in mind by reversing the order?
    DonCoqui
    Their priority was to put the gold option first when they SHOULD HAVE put the extra unlocks option first. Of course that was their plan because that was the way they implemented it!
    dalmer
  • andy75andy75 Member Posts: 247
    Bet the upgrade trait button didn’t get moved. 🤣
    romeoxbamfx
  • NommaeNommae Member Posts: 23
    The new order makes more sense. The gold option moved between the bottom and top location depending on if you had ads available. Having the gold button be consistently in the same location makes more sense from a UI perspective, in a few days it will be a non-issue.
    DrUnpleasantJadenTripod
    Hey @Bill666 go fuck yourself you fucking cunt. And @Vaine fuck you too and NG for your bullshit
    JadenTCBRITOdalmerMFJigsawclausLeneDrhooShadowWalkerDanski_46bigbeanozeekdogRiotZappaDonCoqui
    How much has the gold spending increased? Gonna tell us that? I'm sure it's a massive amount. And for the final time, you don't switch around something that has been there forever. It's a reaction after thousands of missions to tap the top option. Bye NG and bye NML. Eat a dick
    ShadowWalkerRiotZappaDonCoqui
  • Mario_RomeroMario_Romero Member Posts: 83
    psychwolf said:

Hey @Bill666 go fuck yourself you fucking cunt. And @Vaine fuck you too and NG for your bullshit

psychwolf said:

How much has the gold spending increased? Gonna tell us that? I'm sure it's a massive amount. And for the final time, you don't switch around something that has been there forever. It's a reaction after thousands of missions to tap the top option. Bye NG and bye NML. Eat a dick

I'm sure it was all tongue in cheek though.

JenngromeoGovernatorSCBMA
This discussion has been closed.