Holy cow!

1250 for 4 measly tokens

Deathwish19SPC_TORRESJenngxbamfxKyrusAlexFiliUKJekyllSCBMA

Comments

• Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    I rather pay 50% more for those than Jerry or Ezekiel tokens every other day 🤷‍♂️
    flyingcowkingUrbanjesusxbamfxAlexFiliUK
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 267
    If you look at it that way, I guess you're getting a bargain then. 50 percent more would be 1600.
    crambert_nec
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,402
    Because it’s for new “better” hero’s.
    Zette
  • JankelJankel Member Posts: 134
    edited June 12
    @Zette, Are you saying that there might be some buttons exchanged with other that we usually click on? In the post of @psychwolf i had read something similar and for a moment i was about to make the same mistake (thanks guys for your feedback), but now you have to be really careful where to click, we have to wait a while before of clicking and we have to get used to it. I'm shivering! :s
    JenngZetteSCBMA
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 288
    Thanks @Firekid . Looks like it is for the newer heroes and i had regular Glenn in my shop this morning. So that was probably still just 800 tg's. And a guildmate has rosita for 800 tg's. But still think all heroes that end up in that slot should cost the same. That slot is already dependant on rng of who actually lands in that slot. So u have to get lucky to get a useful hero to u anyway, then if u do get 1, u have to pay more too...don't like it but it is what it is...
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,402
    in yet to get a new hero in there but with this, reinforcement and trait Reroll Tokens in there gonna have to start saving to get them all each week. No more buying regular survivor tokens or weapons for me!
  • onesoulonesoul Member Posts: 78
    I would buy RGG tokens at this point
    Jenng
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    > @RWS said:
    > If you look at it that way, I guess you're getting a bargain then. 50 percent more would be 1600.

half of 800 tokens is 400. so that's 1200 tokens.

I was rounding
    RWS
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 871
    I need those stabby rick up in the TG grrrrrrrrrr
    mack22Jenng