Trait change thread

As the title says: what are ur plans? Getting punish and that hit back on morgan should be obvsy. But u also want that new melee skill so u will need hundreds of morgan tokens... what else? I like dwight and want to get rid of bulletproof but what if ur new skills are also garbage. U get only half back in zhat case that means u loose hundreds of tokens. I love this new feature but its too damn expensive. Also stabby rick needs hitback skill AND the new one but where to get zhe tokens and what skill to drop? Ur ideas? Also excuse my language not an native speaker.
ShadowWalkerSPC_TORRESBurmeliinis

Comments

• ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 151
    Obviously punish and retaliate on bruiser heroes.

I think I will keep bullet dodge on Dwight, there is nothing wrong with having a few survivors with bullet dodge for missions that have human enemies.

I will probably remove bullet dodge on Jesus and Carol first, since I don't really use scouts/warriors against human enemies and anything they get will be an immediate improvement.

Other plans:

Sasha: Revenge for extra attempts to charge up.

Hilltop Maggie: Luck instead of defensive stance.

Abraham: Retaliate on him is a good idea that I saw on the forum.

OG Daryl: completely rework him lol. Maybe with some good traits he would be a suitable leader.

All the shooter heroes that don't have ruthless will hopefully get ruthless, or revenge.

This is going to take a while...
    Tripodladre5aquilaBurmeliinis
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,402
    @ladre5 do you know something I don’t about that new trait? Also retaliate on SR Is a bit of a wasted trait if you use him as a glass cannon.
    xbamfxcrambert_nec
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 103
    No i dont but a skill that lets u kill more walkers with one hit on a melee is a must have isnt it? At least i hope so. The overkill damage will hit another target i think that means killing an walker with 3k hitpoints with 30k dmg will deal 27k damage to another. I understood that skill this way. Mayve im wrong?
    romeoxbamfx
  • ladre5ladre5 Member Posts: 103
    At the same time i have no fricking clue what adjacent means lol
    ShadowWalker
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,402
    It’s only half the damage which is transferred and only 40% of the time. Also not sure if it means adjacent to your survivor or adjacent to the enemy which is hit.
    aquilaShadowWalkerSPC_TORRES
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,562
    I want Gabriel with triple lucky and triple dodge. Power strike for lucky is my swap! He'll be a goddamn ninja :sunglasses:
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    Killdozer187_ShadowWalkerGovernator
  • Killdozer187_Killdozer187_ Member Posts: 363
    @WellyLuga you needed a JSS for that 🤣
    tabernacGovernatorWellyLuga
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 871
    @ladre5 if I may recommend, retaliate on scout or warrior is not the most suitable as it requires you to be struck by the enemy. Think more about position and avoiding being hit altogether, that is when you will become a melee master and you will see it is not necessary to dominate the board. Good Luck, check out NML Facebook page for useful videos of distance and melee play.