Ideas to help with Guild Wars issues and to improve the experience overall.

GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 153
Suggestions:
1) A war lasts 6 days instead of 2 days.
2) Instead of 6 keys allowing 50 minutes each of play time, give each player 300 minutes they can use anytime throughout the 6 days.
3) Instead of starting a new battle every hour, start a new battle every day (12 hours?)

Benefits:
1) Activity is spread out over 6 days, reducing demand on hardware resources.
2) No more minimum number of participants. New players will be able to play that weren't able to play before because of guild interest.
3) New tactical strategies involved. Players pick and choose which battles to jump into in order to win the most battles. (In a war, you don't allocate all resources to a single battle; you spread them out and reinforce as needed.)
4) Guilds will have more opportunity to clear higher-level maps.

I realize there will be some challenges with this (such as matching guilds), but I believe this format offers a lot more flexibility than the current forma and will attract many more players.
Troublemakerads888Deathwish19oldTomDSHerbergeMrLuckyanthony172R20ATLAS-Z

Comments

• oldTomDSoldTomDS Member Posts: 15
    > @Grendel said:
    > Suggestions:
    > 1) A war lasts 6 days instead of 2 days.
    > 2) Instead of 6 keys allowing 50 minutes each of play time, give each player 300 minutes they can use anytime throughout the 6 days.
    > 3) Instead of starting a new battle every hour, start a new battle every day (12 hours?)
    >
    > Benefits:
    > 1) Activity is spread out over 6 days, reducing demand on hardware resources.
    > 2) No more minimum number of participants. New players will be able to play that weren't able to play before because of guild interest.
    > 3) New tactical strategies involved. Players pick and choose which battles to jump into in order to win the most battles. (In a war, you don't allocate all resources to a single battle; you spread them out and reinforce as needed.)
    > 4) Guilds will have more opportunity to clear higher-level maps.
    >
    > I realize there will be some challenges with this (such as matching guilds), but I believe this format offers a lot more flexibility than the current forma and will attract many more players.

Think these are some great ideas and would bring a whole new interest in game.
    MrLuckyxbamfx
  • allent392allent392 Member Posts: 18
    I agree with Troublemaker. Allow a Guild Wars Guild system. Based on Timezones. I'm with a large guild. We would probably work the details within the Guild. Create our own GW timezone guilds. Gives players more opportunities to play. Roughly 18-20 hours per day of gameplay opportunity. Getting 5+ players per hour would probably be an easier task.

3-4 days to play would be cool too!

I like GWs. I'm sure you guys will work it out.

Take Care

Jack Ripper
    Mavericks RR
    Troublemaker
  • DrhooDrhoo Member Posts: 75
    6 Days?? Get a life
    ATLAS-Z
  • GrendelGrendel Member Posts: 153
    edited August 15
    Drhoo said:

6 Days?? Get a life

I'm proposing playing 300 minutes over 6 days whenever you want.

You prefer playing the same 300 minutes in only 2 days? And I need to get a life?
    xbamfx
  • R20R20 Member Posts: 7
    already have forecast for guild wars back ??
  • R20R20 Member Posts: 7
    1-put the guild wars Thursday or Friday until Sunday because 2 days nn da have fun
    2-put at least 5 players to start 1 battle and time is ok 1 hour
    3-place devalued carol knife hero weapons and various other weapons
    4-put more gasoline in the distance so you can not deposit that in my case unfortunately nn card and etc ...
    5-tbm put 1 mode online to have strip x1 with friends outside guild wars
    6-last if you can put 1 hero to unlock also at the end of the season of each war would be cool d + would give even more desire to play you would earn more money for the guys who would deposit to buy gas wars ...