THANK YOU FOR CHAPTER 15

Almost since day 1 on the forum, I have been asking for more Chapters, just to be showered with LOL's! As time passed by I kept begging (along with many others), first to @Kaz, then to you, @Vane. (I have to be honest, I'll probably start begging for more once I finish Chapter 15, as the Chapters have been one of my most favorite parts of this game!) You hear a lot of b!tchin' and complaining and I'm sure you weren't alone in bringing us Chapter 15 (so pass this along), but I wanted to take a second to say:

@Vane THANK YOU VERY MUCH! ;)

Mr Lucky,
and The Neighbors
JenngtabernacGovernatorDonCoquiWahooDawgJoeSmartTHCrossBWilsbigbeanoanthony172CarlySPC_TORRESJadenSCBMADeathwish19ChingiscamsapaevFOERevenantWattlaueferKriegPicmsrebeccaCaptainslayerAlexFiliUKbababooeyDBonesbladgier

Comments

• CapletonCapleton Member Posts: 440
    Not sure what to think about the chapter 15 thingy. On the one hand I am glad that the waiting (almost three years?) had an ending...just like the storyline. On the other hand it was a bit disappointing that I was able to rush through all three story modes without having to redo any mission.

I remember how challenging the nightmare mode was back in the days. Had to try several times with different strategies and failed dozens of times. Therefore it felt great to finally succeed. This time it felt like "let*s kill some time before the challenge starts".

Nonetheless thanks NG for bringing it to an end.
    Moriturus te salutat

Found his home in Asylum
    Deathwish19MrLuckyBurmeliinis
  • CarlyCarly Member Posts: 2,129
    @Fluxxx

Will there be a chance to receive a forums badge for completion of Chapter 15 storyline? 😃
    My peanut butter chocolate cake with Kool-Aid
    Leader of Badger Hounds
    100% F2P
    MyYouTubeChannel
    JenngGovernatorMrLuckySPC_TORRES
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 292
    I actually wonder if it would be possible to beg for another storyline as it was many of our favorite parts of this game! I don't know how to set up one of those fancy polls some of you guys put up, but I'm sure the numbers would show where we are at as a community. Just saying ...
    JenngGovernatorxbamfxDeathwish19
  • xbamfxxbamfx Member Posts: 871
    I would love to see a hard reset to the story missions harder mode, mayhem, and lunatic mode 🤣 37-39-41 make us sweat and throw in some good character tokens!? 🤩

It would also be very cool if once you beat the entire thing again it resets once again maybe like two times of the year it resets but only if you’ve completed it. I don’t know may be too complicated to do that but it would be nice to see a couple new hero tokens up in there 😁😁😁😁
    MrLuckyTCBRITOtabernacGovernator
  • MrLuckyMrLucky Member Posts: 292
    I'm trying not to finish too quickly, like savoring every bite of a perfectly cooked steak, slowly enjoying every sip of a fine wine ... :*
    Jenngmack22
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,049
    I guess I’m savoring it also ......with death. Lol I’m pretty strategic and apparently self sacrificing with blowing up my entire team at least once per map. :D

SCBMAMrLuckymack22Vane