Not Getting Tokens For Calls

tymbrwlftymbrwlf Member Posts: 4
edited June 15 in Bug Reports
I just made two 15 Radio Calls and Got 32 Rosita's on both, 256 Bruiser tokens, 128 Shooter Tokens, 128 Warrior Tokens, and 32 Scout Tokens. I clicked on Rosita and got those tokens but then the screen went back to the "Make a call" screen and I wasn't given the chance to either take the survivor tokens or the Survivor.

This happened on both calls and I used gold for both of them (750 gold per call). So I'm out 1500 gold and a significant amount of tokens.

ETA: I just made a third call to test and this time, I got two 128 Bruiser survivors and one 32 Token Shooter. When I clicked on one of the Bruisers to accept the tokens, I was again taken back to the "Make a Call" screen. So now I'm out 2250 gold. I also found that I never even got the 128 Bruiser tokens.
Jenng

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,401
    @tymbrwlf on the 15 call you only get to keep 1 out of 3, it’s only on the 40/45 radio calls that you can keep all 3.

So make sure you select the one you want to keep (tokens or survivor)
    Jenng
  • tymbrwlftymbrwlf Member Posts: 4
    But I didn't even get the tokens on the 128 Bruiser
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 151
    @tymbrwlf please don't make any more calls with gold, it's not worth it.

-A friend

P.S

Like @zbot said you only get to choose 1 of the 3 for a 15 radio call. If you think you didn't get your 128 bruiser tokens for the last call, then submit a ticket to support.
    Jenng
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,054

Wait. You not only used gold twice on a non double tokens call but also a third time to test the brokenness of it?! :o :o
    Totally brave! I have not the balls to attempt this.

SCBMA
  • tymbrwlftymbrwlf Member Posts: 4
    I misspoke in my initial post; I rolled, then backed out to see what would be most useful, went back in and the Hero tokens immediately got distributed, without me choosing anything. And on the third roll, I got nothing.
    Jenng said:

Wait. You not only used gold twice on a non double tokens call but also a third time to test the brokenness of it?! :o :o
    Totally brave! I have not the balls to attempt this.

Nothing about this post surprises me given your posting history. Thanks for [not] helping

SCBMA
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,054

Predictably unhelpful. 🤷‍♀️
    SCBMAtabernacJaden