What to focus on now after the update - trade goods? Trait reroll or reinforcement weapon?

It seems the game is moving in a different direction therefore what is the best approach?

What to do first?

Stockpile TG to get reinforcement or trait tokens?
Ignore survivor tokens as pink star are less valuable? (due to trait reroll)
Max out weapons purchased weapons?
Save gold and repeat distance....?

Thought please
Greens are Super & Green Horns (Dazzler)

Comments

• Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 281

It seems the game is moving in a different direction therefore what is the best approach?

What to do first? This all varies and it is dependent on what you regard to be a need versus a want. If your weapons are lacking severely, focus on weapons upgrades / reinforcements, or armor etc. However, if the item in question has only 2 of 3 favourable traits, I wouldn't reinforce it.

Stockpile TG to get reinforcement or trait tokens? Yes, both, spend only when necessary.

Ignore survivor tokens as pink star are less valuable? (due to trait reroll) I would still get the 8 / 4 tokens at the very minimum, they are a currency toward re-rolls.

Max out weapons purchased weapons? Yes, until they outlive their damage abilities, then only invest RTs in weapons you plan to continue using.

Save gold and repeat distance....? Yes to both. I would stop once you reach your objective. If you don't need the Flaming Crossbow for example, don't try for 3000 summer tokens, thereby saving X amount of gold.

I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    BiggsDarkLighterJBreeze38
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,565
    I personally will be buying both, I think it's 18k TGs which is easily covered by the weekly challenge. These are much more valuable than a few class tokens as you say.

It's probably best to use reinforcement tokens on any weapons you paid for as you could use tokens on a normal weapon and find it again in a crate the next day!

In terms of cost vs reward ratio the 400 gold distance reset is the best value for money so I always save mine for that. Especially when there's an event on.
    Forever Wild Walking B)
    BiggsDarkLighter