Should I train Survivors

Hi, does anyone know how many survivors you can train before the game increases the difficulty. For example if all my survivors were level 22 could I train so many to level 23 before the difficulty increases or will the difficulty increase as soon as I train 1 survivor

Comments

• SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,756
    @ussdefiant2

I do not recall .... I know, I have seen this before...... and I may be mistaken...... but think it's 2 your are safe the 3rd will increase the difficulty.
    ** and pink stars play a roll **
    And it only increases the difficulty on Scavenge Missions.... but I could be wrong about that as well.

Let me look and see if I can find it

Jenngbigbeano
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 464
    The game decides difficulty of challenges / scavenge missions based on the average level of your highest three survivors. So if you have 3 level 22s and the rest of your roster is 21, the game averages out the difficulty based on the 22 from what I understand.
    I've seen no evidence of pink stars being factored in.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • ATLAS-ZATLAS-Z Member Posts: 2,485
    > @SPC_TORRES said:
    > @ussdefiant2
    >
    > I do not recall .... I know, I have seen this before...... and I may be mistaken...... but think it's 2 your are safe the 3rd will increase the difficulty.
    > ** and pink stars play a roll **
    > And it only increases the difficulty on Scavenge Missions.... but I could be wrong about that as well.
    >
    > Let me look and see if I can find it

He's right about the 2 / 3

Pink I think only affects starting difficult for scavenge and season missions, not challenge?
    Are you Lost? Alone? Looking for a killer team to have your back?
    Join ZOMBREX! We have a tiered guild structure so players of every level and ambition can find a home they fit in.
    Remember, search ZOMBREX SATISFIES. Check us out HERE
    EMAIL US --> [email protected]
    JenngSPC_TORRESbigbeano
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,170
    If you decide to throw caution to the wind and just start leveling up I’d make sure and level up at least 1 from each class first. Your gear offered ( bundles and TG shop) will only be at the highest possible level if you have at least one survivor of that class....

tabernacSPC_TORRESbigbeanoSCBMA
  • ussdefiant2ussdefiant2 Member Posts: 2
    Many thank for all your advice
    SPC_TORRESJenngRWS