Another lost account!

enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
I have lost my account after having access to a guild mates account. I can access his account but when I log on, it disconnects for him. My account is gone and have posted a ticket with NG and am wondering how long it takes to get it sorted out? I hope not long. ☹️

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,452
    > @enigma12 said:
    > @zbot I have the same problem and have lodged a ticket with Ng. The problem is my son set up my iPad linked to his phone and accounts so game centre is in his name. When I initially began playing no man’s land, I created an account with my email but can’t access it due to everything being in my sons name. I’m panicking at the moment! I can log into my guild mates account but if he is playing it will disconnect his game. The ‘restore’ thing disappeared and I wasn’t able to restore my game.
    >
    > I would really appreciate any advice or help more than I can say!

@enigma12 sorry for the lost account but need to wait for support to work their magic
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 247
    @zbot Thanks so much for getting back to me! I really appreciate it and know you would be busy!
    @SCBMA Not really... I wanted to buy a guild mate a gas booster and a pack for being so helpful.
    SCBMAJenng
    @SCBMA You don’t share passwords etc. NG can easily check to see what I bought and who got it and I only had access for a minute, enough time to buy the gas booster and pack. Yes, I keep posting because I want my account back but if it doesn’t happen then NG will loose thousands of dollars which I spend. Maybe it will be good for my bank account! I only disagreed because in reality we are not sharing accounts because I didn’t even look around my team mates account as I feel it’s a private thing and I did nothing but buy stuff. I’m not young and wouldn’t even know how to buy a gift card and although you will say I’m lying, it’s the truth.
    SCBMA
  • YorkshireSteveYorkshireSteve Member Posts: 129
    I’m not young either..... I am old - but I'm happy.....

I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy,
    To be calm when you've found something going on
    But take your time, think a lot,
    Why, think of everything you've got
    For you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams/account may not....
    wrinkled_bagJenngSCBMAGovernator
  • SCBMASCBMA Member Posts: 2,181
    Well, at least this account sharing guild isn’t competing for leaderboard position.
    Oh, wait......

JenngCronusSPC_TORRESGovernator
  • Cherokee_RoseCherokee_Rose Moderator Posts: 794
    Well at least there was chill out moment in here!
    JenngGovernator
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    JenngGovernatorBWils
  • capibaracapibara Member Posts: 5,785
    capibara said:

It's funny because i needed some time to understand that this pic it's just a gif....no sound... for some reason i still hear the jingle when i watch to this... 😅
    "Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    tabernacJenngCronus
  • AnoviAnovi Member Posts: 8
    There are so many mean people in this game. With lots of complexes. @enigma12 don’t even spend your words explaining them. It is not theirs to worry about it, they have their perfect accounts and guilds.
    SCBMAPandreq
  • sousou Member Posts: 255
    Hello,
    i can't get in the game since saturday morning, i contacted support and yet no responds.
    i open the app i can see my username account google game loading, once the main page open the download barr never appears. i deleted data ,cleard cach,uninstall the game and download it again... nothing works! why this is happening now! never had problem with the game before! and getting frustrated without knowing whats wrong? why im not able to play the game anymore, almost ready to upgrate workshops, having high level srvs, and camp level 71! all this took time to build and now all gone heh!
    sight!
    well eventualy gonna stop checking 10 time a day my email see if i got a y responds from tgw, and keep openning the game and wait desperately for the download barre that never apears.
    thak you.