Cinema bug

avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 984
After watching a video in the cinema about an hour ago my screen is stuck on the cinema after it played and will not let me open the crate and I can’t get out of it. Can’t even play. Just purchased all the Rick bundles too. Really. My game does not link to my account either.

Comments

• avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 984
    Tried to delete app and reinstall it and lost all my progress and goes to an old account. This sucks.
  • zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,401
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 268
    @zbot @Fluxxx ...just happened to me also on my main account. Cant exit reward chest screen or get to camp home screen. Contacted support.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 89
    Yeah I would also advise you to submit the support ticket, sorry I can't help more :(

But could you give me some more info on how this happened? Did you click the cinema button after a mission or right after loading the game, or in what kind of situation?
  • RWSRWS Member Posts: 268
    It froze after clicking the cinema ad and watching the full ad. Was locked out of the game for 3 hours until next cinema ad refresh.
    So you have to wait till the next video add reset that’s 7hrs or this weekend event it’s 3hours.
  • ArtminiusArtminius Member Posts: 216
    Try clearing the app cache in Settings, next time. Or a device cold restart.
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 89
    Update on the situation: we will be rolling out an optional update that should fix the ad freeze problem. Just waiting on an approval from the app store now.
  • DrUnpleasantDrUnpleasant Member Posts: 553
    On a related topic, is anyone else getting a bug where the cinema seems like it has finished it's cooldown, but then you click on it and it's got X hours left? Not a big issue but still a bug.
    MystiqueJadenavelardez
    Happened again just now. This some BS. Great way to get locked out for 7 hours.

I am also experiencing the video add being available after I use it and then when I click on it the timer shows.
  • Singer01Singer01 Member Posts: 28
    When going to watch the cinema ads, I get the 4x4 ad pop up. I have to watch the ad but it then makes me watch another before I can claim the rewards.
    I do get the chance to watch the 2nd ad, but this is very annoying.
    Leader of Killmongers Eh Guild