I’m begging you, please restore my account!

enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 246
I lost my account many days ago and am desperate to get it back. I can’t message NG via my account because I can’t access my account. My ingame name is Ragnar level 72 in the guild Army of Slayers.

I’m begging you to restore my account, please!

Comments

• zbotzbot Legendary Moderator Posts: 6,401
    @enigma12 I thought you contacted support already? Did they respond?

If you haven't contacted support, make sure you are logged into your Game Center (iOS) or Google Play (Android) account and contact support.

Lost Game Instructions

What happens is support will link your lost game to your Game Center/Google Play account.

Jenng
  • enigma12enigma12 Member Posts: 246
    @zbot Because I can’t access my game I can’t contact support but the guildmates whose account I can access has put in a ticket. I think I need to speak to someone privately and not here because it’s too public. I just wish NG would get back to my guildmate and let him know what’s going on and if they have looked into my lost account. Thank you so much for responding. I really appreciate it very much.
  • THCrossTHCross Member Posts: 433
    Hey @Vane @Fluxxx can you help the girl out
    I've been lost for 4 days the withdrawal is very ugly :#
    posthuman
  • FluxxxFluxxx Community Manager Posts: 89
    Hey guys, sorry for the wait and silence! We had national holidays over here and most people were away, so there's a pretty sizeable backlog of support tickets that player support has to deal with. I've let them know about this (as there were a few lost accounts) so they'll try to look into this as soon as they can. I've my fingers crossed for you 🤞
  • SPC_TORRESSPC_TORRES Member Posts: 1,551
    Fluxxx said:

Hey guys, sorry for the wait and silence! We had national holidays over here and most people were away, so there's a pretty sizeable backlog of support tickets that player support has to deal with. I've let them know about this (as there were a few lost accounts) so they'll try to look into this as soon as they can. I've my fingers crossed for you 🤞

@Fluxxx
    Welcome back.... hope the Holiday was fun and relaxing!
    Sorry to add to your back log but here is another post worth reading
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40507/another-lost-account

@enigma12 may not want to call it account sharing......that is fine........ so we will break it down using her own words

and I Quote

"I have lost my account after having access to a guild mates account."

JenngSCBMAPandreq
  • wrinkled_bagwrinkled_bag Member Posts: 675
    NG has had enough. Lol

SCBMASPC_TORRESJenng
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 281
    What about players who want PROOF of an up to the second cinema reset timer of a friends account? What happens when screenshots just aren't enough, Huh? If person A is feeling curious about person B's timer, they are just gonna have to live a life of mystery with this 1984 / Big Brother rule sysyem we have in place from Monday! Cést Teriblé!!!!
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep