I had my first trait reroll

It gave me my long searched for bruiser unicorn 😁😁🦄
(Pictures below because obviously i don't know how to paste pictures properly when thread is created)
JenngjpsMystiqueSPC_TORREScapibaraJankelDonCoquiFluxxxNezoMacV

Comments

• FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 2,130
    Wow! Nice luck on your first reroll! How many pinks did those 17k bruiser tokens get him?
    MrLucky
  • CronusCronus Member Posts: 1,139
    And you didn’t take power strike???
    JenngeuchidMrLucky
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 556
    Talk about amazing luck. I actually would be happy with either one of the traits they offered a choice of.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    Deathwish19romeoMrLucky
  • Huricane444Huricane444 Member Posts: 186
    Pha... 3 dr badges weekless gives 80 easy, spend 40 rerol for this... Rerol tokens to garbage :neutral:
    bladgierNezobigbeanotitusdlbanthony172johnacudaDonCoquiJadenTripod
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    Actual reroll tokens to garbage is the goddamn bullshit bullit dodge or vigilant that were my options.
    ShadowWalkerJadenMrLucky
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 797

Pha... 3 dr badges weekless gives 80 easy, spend 40 rerol for this... Rerol tokens to garbage :neutral:

Would love to see some pics of badges that add to 80% DR by themselves without any help from Armor or Traits. Something for me to aspire to!
    NezodlbTripod
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 371
    Did I miss some reroll tokens somewhere? After I do reset on distance, i'll only have 37 reroll tokens. And I thought I had claimed them all so far. Unless they were in a bundle for real money.
    MrLucky
  • dlbdlb Member Posts: 299
    If you did hard mode both times, 2 weeks in a row, but scored less than 2025 stars, I believe 43 are possible. @Zette
    DBonesZetteTCBRITOMrLucky
  • ZetteZette Member Posts: 371
    > @dlb said:
    > If you did hard mode both times, 2 weeks in a row, but scored less than 2025 stars, I believe 43 are possible. @Zette

Oh ok, i don't get that many stars! Only do around 1200 stars so that's where they came from! Cool! Thanks.
    JenngMrLucky
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 582
    > @Huricane444 said:
    > Pha... 3 dr badges weekless gives 80 easy, spend 40 rerol for this... Rerol tokens to garbage :neutral:

You must have some ssshfancy set of DR badges. Let’s see them.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 582
    > @andy75 said:
    > @tabernac here is 79.2% in badges alone. What they show doesn’t add up to that but the actual math does. Lol

Nice! Us F2P mortals don’t have anything close to that.
    Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    Bill_ZRT
    edited June 2019
    > @DonCoqui said:
    > > @Huricane444 said:
    > > Pha... 3 dr badges weekless gives 80 easy, spend 40 rerol for this... Rerol tokens to garbage :neutral:
    >
    >
    > You must have some ssshfancy set of DR badges. Let’s see them.

I don, t know from wich planet u are if you cant easly use calculator and count how much badges can give, 3 top dr badges gives 93% we need 80 only so you can have 3 non top, i made 80% from 2 badges and iron skin

Like i sad change bruser strong to iron skin is very stupid idea :) when he find 2 top dr badges, he will have 1 free slot an guess what should be there?? Yes correct damage, so what the reason change strong to iron skin? :)
    best invest rerol now is only to heroes! if you have good heroes, survivors becomes weak when u rerol all what u need... Only where u can use them is distance as a feed
    romeobigbeanoDonCoquiADPaq
    edited June 2019
    Delete
    Governatorbigbeano
    > @Huricane444 said:
    > > @tabernac said:
    > > Pha... 3 dr badges weekless gives 80 easy, spend 40 rerol for this... Rerol tokens to garbage :neutral:
    > >
    > > Would love to see some pics of badges that add to 80% DR by themselves without any help from Armor or Traits. Something for me to aspire to!
    >
    > Use calculator and badge maximum value! for u i can tell that dr have 21+5 , good luck
    edited June 2019
    > @tabernac said:
    > > @Huricane444 said:
    >
    > > > @tabernac said:
    >
    > > > Pha... 3 dr badges weekless gives 80 easy, spend 40 rerol for this... Rerol tokens to garbage :neutral:
    >
    > > >
    >
    > > > Would love to see some pics of badges that add to 80% DR by themselves without any help from Armor or Traits. Something for me to aspire to!
    >
    > >
    >
    > > Use calculator and badge maximum value! for u i can tell that dr have 21+5 , good luck
    >
    > I definitely need the luck. My best DR badge is a +21% +5, but the bonus is if one of the mission teammates is Ezekiel. Which is of course never.

Yeap thats not good one :) my most of badges vault have hunter or assault as leader but hunter is leader :)) i don,t know about wich random NG says but definetly assault in badges is most popular i could say from 100 badges i could get 20 - 25 with assault bonus