Trait re-roll thread! Share your results here!!

WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,744
Since NG has added re-roll tokens to the shop and many players who didn't want to open their wallets should be starting to get enough for free, I thought I'd create a thread where we could all share our results. Good or bad, congratulations or commiserations, for awesomes or JSS'. Feel free to brag or vent, it's a safe place here and add an accompanying gif that sums it up! Everyone likes a good gif! Here's mine:

It was a tough choice but I think I made the right one in the end...

Morgan is one step closer to looking how he does in the show :sunglasses:

bladgieranthony172NezoDonCoquiJenngJadenignasSg_Deathbigbeanojimmorrison369zeekdogtabernacShadowWalkerTheCrabMFJigsawCarlyJankelmack22bababooeymsapaevjohnnytKd_THCrossGovernatorBurmeliinisMudMoccasinHuttSlayer23Killdozer187_King_Redeemer

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,744
    > @avelardez said:
    >
    > Watch the magic happen
    >

Nice! I think I'll really struggle if I get the same retaliate vs lucky option. I don't know which I want more.
    johnnytKd_imacharlie
  • afroponixafroponix Member Posts: 503
    Btw, I don’t use the zweihander on Morgan lol
    Guts & Glory, not always in that order.
    WellyLugaFirekidjohnnytKd_THCross
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,711
    @johnnytKd_ I assume you’ve still managed to get 80% DR on Morgan without his iron skin?
    johnnytKd_
  • johnnytKd_johnnytKd_ Member Posts: 27
    @bladgier thanks man!
    @Firekid well, with the tactical staff and if he's paired with a bruiser I will hit 79%.
    if I don't pair him with a bruiser I could change his armor. I have one with silver IS, gold health and hazard suit which will put him at the cap. Just gotta make sure no fatties touch him. Still better than the way he was. I had to strip one of my punish bruisers for his badges.
    Army of Slayers / Psycho Slayers
    DonCoquiWellyLugaJaden
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 1,956
    With those traits 79 is enugh
    DonCoqui
    Yeah that’s pretty amazing! Wouldn’t even have considered swapping his iron skin out! He looks like an absolute beast!
    I sometimes panic when I realise my bruisers are only at like 77-78%. I'm terrible at the maths side of the game, unless it comes to dodge :lol:. But does the 2-3% really make that big a difference? I don't think it will.
    Jenng
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,921
    23% damage is 15% more damage than 20%.

Think about it as you will.
    2300 damage per hit vs 2000 damage per hit.
    After 7 hits that's a difference of 2100 damage. It is relative.

For each % you get closer to 0% damage, the real use of that % gets bigger.

Having 0% or 1% damage reduction is basically the same.

Having 99% damage reduction vs 100% means the difference between being invincible and not.

But yeah 79 or 80, I'll take it. But that last 1% has the most impact of all the 1percentages you have.
    echonapimacharlieJenng
  • DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 100
    Why re-roll when we have traits that don't work properly? It's a bad joke. 26 cycles and Dodge worked just one time.
    Are you saying that dodge fully dodged an attack only once as once you get to +5 difficulty (and not wearing hazard suit armour) dodge then reduces a critical hit to a normal hit as you can’t dodge a critical hit. So although you don’t see the word “dodge” pop up and you do take damage it has a chance to be significantly lower amount.
    ShadowWalkercrambert_necBWilsimacharlie
  • TAnchoTAncho Member Posts: 63
    edited July 1
    I’d love to hear a concrete consideration in order to choose the eventual right trait:

Between strong and ruthless, let’s say on Jesus

Between ruthless and power strike instead of strong or IS for Mich

I’m not good with math and I’ll be happy to learn some number behind :)
    Nice! @bladgier

Let me know how revenge and retaliate on the same survivor works out! It's been wonky in the past and we've obviously not seen them on the same survivor before, hopefully it works as intended and gives the potential for 3 attacks!

Since warriors don't have guaranteed critical charges I would lean more towards strong on Jesus. It will be useful for every turn rather than on occasion. Michonne I wouldn't really consider touching, she has a nice blend of traits @TAncho
    romeoimacharlie
    > @WellyLuga said:
    > Nice! @bladgier
    >
    > Let me know how revenge and retaliate on the same survivor works out! It's been wonky in the past and we've obviously not seen them on the same survivor before, hopefully it works as intended and gives the potential for 3 attacks!
    >
    > Since warriors don't have guaranteed critical charges I would lean more towards strong on Jesus. It will be useful for every turn rather than on occasion. Michonne I wouldn't really consider touching, she has a nice blend of traits @TAncho

Thanks @WellyLuga I requested some math behind what just looks nice, because imho, you can always add some nice damage or DR badge but some trait like power strike and ruthless are not replaceable by badges. I agree Mich is nice how she is, but a more effective charged attack would be nice as well if the point is to loose 16-18% base damage.

I find amazingly useful any sword with silver crit cance, gold arc and razor.
    romeo
    Technically ruthless can be replicated by crit damage badges...
    romeoimacharlie
    edited July 1
    > @Firekid said:
    > Technically ruthless can be replicated by crit damage badges...

Uhm, sorry to disagree @Firekid, warriors charge attack is not sure it turns crit

Edit to add that anyway ruthless deals much more than a badge
  • DanielBezDanielBez Member Posts: 100
    > @Firekid said:
    > Are you saying that dodge fully dodged an attack only once as once you get to +5 difficulty (and not wearing hazard suit armour) dodge then reduces a critical hit to a normal hit as you can’t dodge a critical hit. So although you don’t see the word “dodge” pop up and you do take damage it has a chance to be significantly lower amount.

Nothing, nothing, nothing of this.
    I agree that ruthless is great but you need to be charged to use it. Where as strong is all the time. Yes you can replace strong with a badge but that badge is then considerably worse because you no long have strong. It’s a great point for discussion though and really shows the nuances that can lead to very different builds. I personally use michonne like a tank so couldn’t bear to swap ironskin. I just settle for ruthless armour and as much damage as I can get on her and a crit damage badge. Never use Jesus but could see ruthless instead of bullet dodge being a good swap and going damage and crit damage and maybe a crit chance badge on him.
  • PandreqPandreq Member Posts: 211
    Forgot to take a “before” photo, but very happy to see Ruthless come in for my bow-wielding shooter.

I could have had bullet dodge but after thinking it through, decided to go for Ruthless.... 😂😂😂
    Founding Member of ELITE KILLERS guild family
    Leader of “EK Casual” guild
    Long-Standing opponent of The Grind
    DonCoquiWellyLugaSPC_TORRESJenng