Trait re-roll thread! Share your results here!!

Comments

• capibaracapibara Member Posts: 7,147
    Cronus said:

To prove my point, one of @capibara best survivors of all-time (who I believe has made the token graveyard along with my personal favorite, Dean Moriarty...both Bullet Dodge extraordinaire's).

No no... i still have her...

...i've only said goodbye to DeanMoriarty... and now i feel very bad.. :/
    the plan was to grow a better warrior ..and i had a new one with ruthless and without bullett dodge... but you know what? I NEVER user her into any (serious) mission in 4 months...because at the end when i need a warrior i use Michonne or Jesus...
    ...sad for Dean... :s ...my plan is to grow him as he was before asap

"Always be yourself unless you can be a capybara. Then always be a capybara".
    --> Do you need a guild? ...send me a Private Message. LINE ID: capyrodent - My Recruiting den and my "Art Objects" in the Next Games Collection.
    CronustabernacromeobigbeanoShadowWalkerJenng
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    Another "boring" Morgan re-roll (from my lowest account this time) - picked retaliate again (though luck would have been nice if the other trait had been something other than punish or retaliate ;) ):

Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    bigbeanoromeoShadowWalkerWellyLugaSPC_TORRESJenng
  • JayZJayZ Member Posts: 3,742
    Congrats @WellyLuga! Morgan was my first hero to reroll and I went 2/2 on Punish and Retaliate as well. Time to go buy some lottery tickets!
    Proud member of Mavericks OG, a top 3 global GW and challenge guild.
    Message me on the forums or on Line (ID: jayztwdnml) if you're interested in joining the Mavericks family of guilds.

Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGSePrANMyf_S_YKJyfJodg
    Strategy compendium: https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/41787/jayzs-nml-strategy-compendium
    PandreqromeoWellyLugaJadenSg_DeathSPC_TORRESGovernator
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 565

Swapped out vigilant for dodge. I don't require compensation at this time.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    crambert_necromeoGovernatorShadowWalkerbigbeanoBWils
  • avelardezavelardez Member Posts: 1,341
  • Aklo09Aklo09 Member Posts: 27
    I've rerolled Jesus and got ruthless. Is it good?
    Am I wrong or warriors charge attacks don't crit?
    romeo
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    Aklo09 said:

I've rerolled Jesus and got ruthless. Is it good?

Am I wrong or warriors charge attacks don't crit?

Warriors first and second charge attacks can be Criticals, but they aren't guaranteed. The first attack is a guaranteed non-bodyshot, the second is not (can be a bodyshot). This becomes more evident the higher the RSLs that you reach.

aquilaromeo
  • jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 2,073
    I tried 3 times on morgan and all I got was lucky...

Glad I didn't buy reroll tokens. I would be upset. Now I'm just disappointed.
    romeoBWilsbigbeanoBurmeliinis
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,252
    Awesome! @Jaden. I love that Thor gif too! :lol:

I might regret this down the line but a bit of extra damage is boring so I thought I'd try this and have some fun following through :trollface:
    JadenromeoBWilsaquilaBurmeliinis
    @WellyLuga

Fit my reaction so well, that Thor gif. :joy:

Let me know how you like follow through. (And well, you can still always re-roll...)

Still wondering if the trait is any good or not...

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    WellyLugabigbeano
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,724
  • RiverGhostRiverGhost Member Posts: 5
    > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > I tried 3 times on morgan and all I got was lucky...
    >
    > Glad I didn't buy reroll tokens. I would be upset. Now I'm just disappointed.

I tried 3 times on Morgan as well and did not even get luck. It gave me the same options as well for the 3 rerolls so I am very disappointed and think my Morgan might be bugged.
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 386
    > @Governator said:
    > I think I have my new favorite Shooter. Goodbye Bullet Dodge! :

Retaliate on shooter? I think it’s wasted trait in this situation... or maybe I have missed something?
    crambert_nec
  • aquilaaquila Member Posts: 301
    > @RiverGhost said:
    > > @jimmorrison369 said:
    > > I tried 3 times on morgan and all I got was lucky...
    > >
    > > Glad I didn't buy reroll tokens. I would be upset. Now I'm just disappointed.
    >
    >
    > I tried 3 times on Morgan as well and did not even get luck. It gave me the same options as well for the 3 rerolls so I am very disappointed and think my Morgan might be bugged.
    >
    >

@RiverGhost , have you red this thread:
    https://forums.nextgames.com/walkingdead/discussion/40560/has-this-happened-to-you-potential-trait-reroll-token-bug#latest
    Might help.
    jimmorrison369
  • JohnbertJohnbert Member Posts: 192
    Did 3 rerolls so far:
    Morgan, vigilant -> lucky. Was hoping for retaliate or punish but lucky is good too.
    Jesus, bullet dodge -> dodge. Not that happy, other choice was follow through...
    Rosita, bullet dodge -> revenge. Oh yeah! :blush:

WellyLugaSPC_TORRESromeo
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,252
    @Johnbert I'd have been happy with all 3. Nice one! :smile:
    > @ignas said:
    > > @Governator said:
    > > I think I have my new favorite Shooter. Goodbye Bullet Dodge! :
    >
    > Retaliate on shooter? I think it’s wasted trait in this situation... or maybe I have missed something?
    >
    >

Yeah, I hear that. But, I’m thinking of putting some heavy DR badges on him and using him for early-mid Distance maps and GW if we ever get that back. I love having extra shots on opponents. Plus, I can drop him into my Outpost and surprise some raiders with his flare gun. LOL
    ignasWellyLugaShadowWalkerbigbeanoJenng
    Middle account:

Not bad. Certainly much better than BD. ;)

ShadowWalkerromeoWellyLugabigbeanoJenngBurmeliinis
    Excuse me.... you said the word "middle" meaning there is a high, low and middle. Bro... how are you playing with 3 accounts simultaneously? Are you some extra terrestrial whose sole purpose is to put NML players to shame with little effort, whilst sipping tea and chomping on butter soaked crumpets?
    GovernatorJadenromeobigbeanoBWilsJenng
    > @Dbl_Edge_DEP said:
    > Excuse me.... you said the word "middle" meaning there is a high, low and middle. Bro... how are you playing with 3 accounts simultaneously? Are you some extra terrestrial whose sole purpose is to put NML players to shame with little effort, whilst sipping tea and chomping on butter soaked crumpets?

I could play with 3 accounts at once because I had a third arm added back when ski boxing was popular. :sunglasses:
    JadenromeobigbeanoBWilsJenng
    I don't put much past you @Governator you're already a hybrid of the terminator and the Gov, a third arm only serves to assist your endeavours 💪🏿... 💪🏿... 💪🏿
    JadenGovernatorbigbeanoJenng
    @Dbl_Edge_DEP

Uhm, yeah... hahaha. I think I've been found out. Oops. :wink:

(Actually, I limit myself to the minimum on the lower accounts, meaning no farming, only doing dailies - sometimes I skip even those, especially on Mondays and Tuesdays - sometimes I skip Distance as well... always meant to retire the lowest but... yeah... so far, didn't happen. :D )

GovernatorbigbeanoJenngDbl_Edge_DEP
  • atrainofficialatrainofficial Member Posts: 255
    I just used Reroll tokens to replace Defensive Stance on Tara. Accepted the new trait, Ruthless. Went to Reroll Vigilant right after and Defensive Stance is now one of my new replacement options! What’s up with that?! I just got rid of it! This can’t actually be “Working as Intended” right?!
    Firekid
  • crambert_neccrambert_nec Member Posts: 1,376
    > @atrainofficial said:
    > I just used Reroll tokens to replace Defensive Stance on Tara. Accepted the new trait, Ruthless. Went to Reroll Vigilant right after and Defensive Stance is now one of my new replacement options! What’s up with that?! I just got rid of it! This can’t actually be “Working as Intended” right?!

Working as intended. What if someone changed their mind about the trait? Then there would be no way to get it back
    Leader of WATCH TOWER RoD
    atrainofficialBWils
    I was hoping for Ruthless for Rick, but Revenge works too.
    romeojimmorrison369bigbeanoJadenWellyLugaJankelShadowWalkerJenng
  • romeoromeo Member Posts: 638
    edited July 2019
    Michonne is a killing swordswoman now 💪
    JadenJohnbertWellyLugaJankelJenngTheKingMarleen83