Trait re-roll thread! Share your results here!!

Comments

• WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 3,252

I was hoping for Ruthless for Rick, but Revenge works too.

Rick is a pretty vengeful fella so it fits!

aquilaJankelShadowWalkerJenngJadenromeoGovernator
  • euchideuchid Member Posts: 393
    edited July 2019
    Unexpected result, Morgan actually got Punish .

ShadowWalkerJenngWellyLugaJadenromeoatrainofficialbigbeanoGovernatorDonCoqui
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,209
    > @Governator said:
    > I was hoping for Ruthless for Rick, but Revenge works too.

Just what I am looking for, revenge should be a great combo with his LT.
    Jenngbigbeano
  • DrunkenTakeDrunkenTake Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    I'm thinking about reroll on Michonne maybe.. But which trait to get rid of? Maybe luck trait for her would be good? Also I use a lot of Carol, which of her trait I should trade and try to get what =p? Thanks in advance! Also, is Morgan much better than Negan, Negans main trait doesn't seem that usefull...
    romeo
  • DonCoquiDonCoqui Member Posts: 586

Staying plugged in w/ the forum for a good dose of daily entertainment .
    "You wanna impress me? You take the wheel for a little while mofo." --Eddie Murphy, Delirious
    JenngWellyLugaJadeneuchidbladgierromeoGovernatorbigbeano
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 565
    Quick question... Playing with a warrior with gold wide arc. You have 3 walkers in front of you lined adjacently. The middle one attacks you, will your retaliatr hit all three or just the one who attacked you?

Asking for a police officer.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
    romeo

Quick question... Playing with a warrior with gold wide arc. You have 3 walkers in front of you lined adjacently. The middle one attacks you, will your retaliatr hit all three or just the one who attacked you?

Asking for a police officer.

It depends, if they walk towards you at the start of the turn then one will walk towards you to attack, you'll retaliate that one alone and then the other two will follow after. If you just attacked them and they're right next to you then you should hit all 3.
    ShadowWalkerjimmorrison369romeoDonCoquiJenng
  • ShadowWalkerShadowWalker Member Posts: 1,209
    > @Dbl_Edge_DEP said:
    > Quick question... Playing with a warrior with gold wide arc. You have 3 walkers in front of you lined adjacently. The middle one attacks you, will your retaliatr hit all three or just the one who attacked you?
    >
    > Asking for a police officer.

Yes, it will attack all 3 in that situation.

I'm thinking about reroll on Michonne maybe.. But which trait to get rid of? Maybe luck trait for her would be good? Also I use a lot of Carol, which of her trait I should trade and try to get what =p? Thanks in advance! Also, is Morgan much better than Negan, Negans main trait doesn't seem that usefull...

Strong maybe for Michonne, it only adds 15% to weapon damage so it shouldn't be too much of a drop.

Bullet dodge for Carol. Iron skin, strong and retaliate are all solid scout traits. Ruthless or power strike would be nice.

Morgan is much better than Negan. Morgan's leader trait is incredible for high level play when you take lots of hits.
    romeoDonCoqui
    Yikes.. I just rerolled Abraham's Defensive Stance and was able to get either lucky or ruthless.. I took lucky.. It's now 20% with my one pink star Abraham.. I have armor with dodge and ruthless, so my dodge is now pretty high change, but I would have double ruthless if chosen it.. They stack right? I don't know, would you guys have chosen ruthless over lucky?
    WellyLugaJenngBurmeliinis
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,724
    > @DrunkenTake said:
    > Yikes.. I just rerolled Abraham's Defensive Stance and was able to get either lucky or ruthless.. I took lucky.. It's now 20% with my one pink star Abraham.. I have armor with dodge and ruthless, so my dodge is now pretty high change, but I would have double ruthless if chosen it.. They stack right? I don't know, would you guys have chosen ruthless over lucky?

Ruthless stacks! However, I would have picked Lucky because I have my Abe badges up with DR and Health. I use him to take hits and stun when he’s charged up. With Lucky, he becomes valuable on those Distance maps where you need to set up a Stun Cycle with Sasha in the lead. Luck is needed. So, an Assault Tank with a lucky Rifle would be nice to have. Plus, Dodge is pretty useless at those higher RSL maps. But, that’s my style of play with Abe.
    DrunkenTakeWellyLugabigbeanoJenngJimiFaith
    > @Governator said:
    > > @DrunkenTake said:
    > > Yikes.. I just rerolled Abraham's Defensive Stance and was able to get either lucky or ruthless.. I took lucky.. It's now 20% with my one pink star Abraham.. I have armor with dodge and ruthless, so my dodge is now pretty high change, but I would have double ruthless if chosen it.. They stack right? I don't know, would you guys have chosen ruthless over lucky?
    >
    > Ruthless stacks! However, I would have picked Lucky because I have my Abe badges up with DR and Health. I use him to take hits and stun when he’s charged up. With Lucky, he becomes valuable on those Distance maps where you need to set up a Stun Cycle with Sasha in the lead. Luck is needed. So, an Assault Tank with a lucky Rifle would be nice to have. Plus, Dodge is pretty useless at those higher RSL maps. But, that’s my style of play with Abe.

Should I maybe reroll my dodge too with Abe xD? And what trait I would hope for that's better than dodge hmmm..
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 807
    I wouldn't reroll Dodge if you're going to use Abe as a tanking Assault. At higher levels you won't outright dodge attacks, but if Dodge triggers it mitigates a Critical hit down to a normal hit which is valuable.
    WellyLugacrambert_necGovernatorbigbeanoJenng
    edited July 2019
    Yup, dodge is one of his more valuable traits :smile:

If you're going to roll anything it's marksman. His damage shouldn't drop much and if you can pick up retaliate or revenge instead that will help you gain extra charges when using Sasha.
    DrunkenTaketabernacGovernatorJenng
  • Dbl_Edge_DEPDbl_Edge_DEP Member Posts: 565
    edited July 2019

These three are works in progress:
    Emma - Swapped out DS for Lucky
    Punisher Prya - Swapped out vig for dodge
    Klass Act - Swapped out DS for Strong

Need to up my DR across the board of my team but PPrya is top priority after Morgan, RGG and Abraham.
    I plan for the best and I plan for the worst - Dbl Edge
    Show and prove, otherwise humble thyself
    Catch me on LINE app - Line ID: dbledgedep
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 3,221
    Yay! Got one of the two on my second attempt!
    Clicked post too early.
    JadenGovernatorJenngWellyLugaBWilsMichonor23
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 4,724
    edited July 2019

> @Governator said:

> I was hoping for Ruthless for Rick, but Revenge works too.

Just what I am looking for, revenge should be a great combo with his LT.

Man, I didn't really know how awesome Revenge would be on Rick. I stick Rick behind Morgan along with StabbyRick and that combo really cleans up. The key is just keep Morgan in front to soak up the hits and trigger Rick's Revenge trait while StabbyRick pokes them to death with the Kingdom Spear. I may try to replace Rick's Lucky with Ruthless and that may make Rick a total beast. No matter what, I'm lovin' it!
    Jenngbigbeanojimmorrison369JankelDonCoquiJadentabernacShadowWalker
  • BWilsBWils Member Posts: 98
    edited July 2019
    to promote or not promote...i think rufus is under-rated...give him revenge, retaliate, lucky plus hit LT makes him a monster! @Jenng thoughts?

JenngGovernatorJadenavelardezbigbeanoaquila
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    @BWils

I’ve been pondering if I would change him myself, I’ve kinda decided that I like him just as he is. I’m almost positive. lol he’s perfection. I am intrigued to see a variation though so if you do it post that shit so I can live through you :) if not, ya best promote that m’fer !!! WWjD ( what would jenn do) and if it’s involving my Roofy, I’d be promoting those pinks :D

GovernatorBWilsbigbeanoromeo
    BWils said:

to promote or not promote...i think rufus is under-rated...give him revenge, retaliate, lucky plus hit LT makes him a monster! @Jenng thoughts?

Don't promote. Use them tokens to reroll him and make him a monster assault! Rufus with those traits would make him the best hero assault in the game IMO. If you go that route, come back and show him off... :smile:
    JenngJadenBWilsGovernatoravelardezbigbeanoromeoaquila
  • JenngJenng Member Posts: 3,442
    OR listen to @tabernac and have the most beast mode hero assault ever 🙄 😂

With your good advice and whatever.
    BWilsJadentabernacGovernatorbigbeano
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 3,068
    I have a feeling that Rufus will finally get some love, not only from @Jenng (and me... I may not be as hardcore of a Rufus fan, but I always defended him against all those people who said he was useless). ;)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    Jenngavelardezbigbeano
    Jaden said:

I have a feeling that Rufus will finally get some love, not only from @Jenng (and me... I may not be as hardcore of a Rufus fan, but I always defended him against all those people who said he was useless). ;)

Cheers @Jaden, you've always been a true believer. Shout out to @tallinie and @avelardez for being long time Rufus supporters as well.
    JenngJadenbigbeano
  • Michonor23Michonor23 Member Posts: 69
    Before

After

Very pleased! My other option was marksman, so it was a tough choice. I’ll probably get her some gear with iron skin and a charging weapon and she’ll be awesome!
    GovernatorJaden
  • bladgierbladgier Member Posts: 2,140
    edited July 2019

Before

After

Very pleased! My other option was marksman, so it was a tough choice. I’ll probably get her some gear with iron skin and a charging weapon and she’ll be awesome!

Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems like you have made a boo boo. Marksman is what this shooter needed instead of d stance.
    If a defensive shooter crossed your mind then at least you'd need iron skin for sure shot. Iron skin on a armor too. And some defensive badges. Which by default take away shooters strength which is damage dealt.
    If you're not going way above lvl 30 and if defensive play for damage dealing classes is your kind of thing then knock yourself out. Otherwise, retaliate on a shooter that's a kind of a waste. Iron skin too. And defensive badges.
    BWilsGovernatorKyrusbigbeanoMichonor23Jadenignaspsychwolf
    Yeah what he said. With marksman at the end there and that’s my idea of a perfect shooter unicorn! And one I’ve been looking for since revenge came out.
    romeo
    bladgier said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but it seems like you have made a boo boo. Marksman is what this shooter needed instead of d stance.
    If a defensive shooter crossed your mind then at least you'd need iron skin for sure shot. Iron skin on a armor too. And some defensive badges. Which by default take away shooters strength which is damage dealt.
    If you're not going way above lvl 30 and if defensive play for damage dealing classes is your kind of thing then knock yourself out. Otherwise, retaliate on a shooter that's a kind of a waste. Iron skin too. And defensive badges.

I disagree since I intend to use her against human enemies, Merle with retaliate is extremely useful. I typically use her, Merle, and Dwight usually on a run against human enemies in the distance and they do awesome. Marksman is great but it only adds weapon damage, so I can give her different badges and traits on a weapon to make her useful in different ways. There are no badges or gear traits that can replace the advantage of getting off an extra shot. I would have been perfectly happy with marksman but I was interested to see her potential with retaliate.
    romeoJadenWellyLugaGovernatorbigbeano
    Firekid said:

Yeah what he said. With marksman at the end there and that’s my idea of a perfect shooter unicorn! And one I’ve been looking for since revenge came out.

My idea of a unicorn is changing with new traits available and weapons available. Besides, I’ve already got this guy! I don’t want identical survivors, I’d rather make use of them in different scenarios. I usually try weapon with luck on it for Rex.

Firekid