Trait re-roll thread! Share your results here!!

Comments

• jimmorrison369jimmorrison369 Member Posts: 1,853
    edited July 24
    avelardez said:

For me he is not dodging 44+ so why have it. I use him as a tank so I need him to build charges and take a few hits.

At 44 dodge still prevents critical hits.
    This in turn will make 80% damage reduction into 93% damage reduction when it works. That is huge, your survivor can get hit 3 times more 3 times in stead of 1, when dodge activates.
    Killdozer187_romeoTCBRITOJenng
  • FirekidFirekid Member Posts: 1,500
    So I went with trying to get dodge or lucky on rgg for strong. It didn’t work. See you guys in two weeks for more excitement followed by disappointment 😀
    aquilaWellyLugaJadenfearofthedarkbigbeanoShadowWalkerJenngromeo
  • ignasignas Member Posts: 294
    edited July 24
    @Firekid I feel you pain. Used 200 tokens on Morgan and I got only Lucky. All rest rerolls were same poor traits. So after 4 attempts he looks like clown.

bigbeanoJenngromeoBurmeliinis
    @ignas I can’t complain I got retaliate on my second attempt and lucky on my third with Morgan. Hoping for a good amount of reroll tokens in the season resets like 10 or something but reckon it’ll more likely be 2-3.
  • WellyLugaWellyLuga Member Posts: 1,634
    @Jaden Haha awesome! Mine might be artificially enhanced with an Abe lead though :wink:

Her trait is really fun, especially on this set as we have every special type of walker in the mix!
    Jadenromeo
    I think I want luck rather than marksman in my maggie... thoughts?.
    WellyLugaromeoShadowWalker
    edited July 25
    Firekid said:

I think I want luck rather than marksman in my maggie... thoughts?.

I agree, if I had been lucky enough to be able to pick between both I'd have probably gone for that instead. I could try roll her SS for lucky at a later date but then considering how good the winter bow is, I would probably miss having that. Ruthless is a definite no and revenge is nice to have for the chance of 4 attacks per turn. So I think I will probably leave her as she is now :smile:
    romeoShadowWalker
  • JadenJaden Member Posts: 2,998
    @WellyLuga

With Abe + a warrior (to get the highest possible outcome), she has 13300 damage and 8942 health (with the level 28 armor since I still don't have a level 29).

My crit damage badges add up to 75% - so not too bad (I think... I hope... :wink: ).

I really like her leader trait - helped me a lot in Distance, too. Will likely use her a bit this challenge as well. :)
    Leader of Morbid Sinners and Morbid Spirits

Morbid Survivors are looking for you! If you are looking for a new guild, PM me.
    WellyLugaJenng
  • TheKingTheKing Member Posts: 78
    > @zbot said:
    > Best 100 reroll tokens spent

I spent 200 reroll tokens so far and I got only punish.
  • JoeSmartJoeSmart Member Posts: 185
    Reeconn said:

Finally got Morgan traits i wanted

Weapon, gear, traits ... perfect, congrats
    DoomSquad Family

• dlbdlb Member Posts: 171
    Needs better health badges as well.
    anthony172bigbeano
  • henrywill1602henrywill1602 Member Posts: 5
    HI,
    Should i reroll PowerStrike of Jessus.
    I rerolled Bullet dodge and got Iron Skin.
    edited August 1
    > @henrywill1602 said:
    > HI,
    > Should i reroll PowerStrike of Jessus.
    > I rerolled Bullet dodge and got Iron Skin.

I think that's a good trait so not worth re-rolling that. IS is a good result too so he should do well with some damage reduction badges. I'd say he's fine as he is :smile:
  • GovernatorGovernator Member Posts: 3,521
    Oh, craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap...

100 ReRolls spent on Morgan and still waiting.
    WellyLuga
    Really nice! @Jaden. I think I would have made the exact same choice had I been given those options. I got marksman for Haggie but I would rather have lucky. The majority of my rolls have been either good and bad or both bad. I've not had many choices like yours! I splurged a little with the rerolls last week and beefed up Jesus. FT is cool but only really good at mid level.

Jaden
  • Bamb000zleBamb000zle Member Posts: 6

My first reroll.

Got a tough choice, but it worked out well.

I have got enough tokens to do 1 more reroll.

Please suggest, if I roll off Lucky to Ruthless or Follow-through etc
    Jaden
  • tabernactabernac Member Posts: 725
    @Bamb000zle Follow Through is a Melee only trait. I would have taken Ruthless over Retaliate personally, but I'd keep Lucky. Do you tend to stay static with your Hunters or do you move around often to line up shots? If the latter, I'd reroll SureShot.
    Dbl_Edge_DEPJadenBWils